Senior Manager, Pricing
The Senior Manager of Pricing will be responsible for leading key initiatives in the company's pricing strategy to optimize win rates and client revenue across our suite of premise and cloud products and services. This position will be a highly visible cross-functional role within the company, with significant interaction with senior stakeholders.
- Be an integral part of creating a pricing "center of excellence" which will drive price setting for product and services for both premise and cloud solutions
- Identification of key pricing insights and opportunities, based on ongoing analysis of transactional data
- Identification of opportunities for pricing optimization, based on ongoing market and client analytics
- Development of both Customer and Sales-facing tools and training to enable and support real time pricing analytics and embed pricing strategies in field initiatives.
- Establish frameworks and user-friendly models to support discounting strategies which will be executed by the field with support and escalation to the company's deal desk
- Assess performance of pricing initiatives, including opportunities for continuous improvement
- Analytics and recommendation for sales incentives to drive optimization of pricing yields
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with imperfect information to inform data-driven decision-making, including the ability to make and support a strong financial business case
- Ability to translate corporate strategy and market opportunities into measurable pricing initiatives
- Tactical creativity to simplify initiatives and successfully scale execution across a large, global organization
- Strong communication skills with the ability to convey complex concepts in a succinct, simple way
- Ability to work cross-functionally through influence rather than direct authority, especially with Senior executives, Sales, Marketing, Finance, and discrete P&L owners across the organization to ensure successful implementation of pricing initiatives
- Comfort working in a high visibility role in a fast-paced environment, with flexibility to quickly respond to market changes and corresponding evolution of company strategy, while continuing to delegate work to a small team of pricing managers and analysts
- Bachelor's Degree (MBA preferred) with a minimum of five years' pricing experience, including consulting, (software industry experience a plus), demonstrating understanding of cross-industry best pricing practices
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top