Senior Learning and Development/Training Specialist
Genesys – Phillipines is currently recruiting for a Senior L&D/Training Specialist to join our team.
The Senior L&D/Training Specialist is focused on delivering an exceptional onboarding experience for our new hires. As an L&D/Training Specialist, you are the first point of contact for a new hire and the hiring manager from point an offer is accepted through their first 60 days. This role supports hiring managers and HR by running all new employee actions as part of the onboarding process for new Genesys employees in our Manila office. This position will then evolve into being the main contact for all things related to the L&D function in the Philippines
What are we looking for:
- Have a passion for customer experience
- Have a welcoming and open spirit
- Passionate about training and development.
- Enthusiastic about what you do
- Facilitates a seamless new hire on-boarding induction for new employees and ensures milestone dates for functional onboarding are met.
- Acts as a key contact for all on-boarding and new employee training, monitors progress, works with new employees when needed to coordinate on-boarding efforts.
- Ensures all required onboarding paperwork is complete and filed to regional specifications.
- Coordinates and tracks cohorts progress in onboarding learning path.
- Supports visiting and site facilitator’s/SME’s in training delivery
- Coordinates classroom bookings and set up.
- Partners with local leaders to understand the evolving needs of employees.
- Works closely with corporate recruiting and training departments to make updates and improvements to the local onboarding experience.
- Manages electronic new hire Onboarding system “GenEd” and HRIS.
- Facilitates on-site soft-skill training to new hires.
We’re considering applicants with skills and experience closely aligned to the following requirements:
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of personnel, and to execute tasks independently.
- Outstanding oral presentation/facilitation skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive data.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a team environment.
- Exhibit a customer centric mindset to deliver best in class experience to our internal customers.
- Displays professionalism through sound judgment, initiative, flexibility, and attention to detail.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel. Experience with LMS and Taleo a plus.
- Must be self-motivated and comfortable working with deadlines.
- Must be an effective communicator and flexible with changing priorities and interacting with all levels of the organization.
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and leadership training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
- You’ll learn directly from the global training experts at Genesys.
- You have the opportunity to support teams in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.Educational Requirements: Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in HR or business-related degree preferred
Genesys is the world’s leading provider of CX (Customer Experience Management Solutions). Genesys is the largest private software company in Silicon Valley (3rd largest in the US/Canada), and we are revolutionizing the way companies engage with their customers. We are a highly successful organization with a solid track record and staying power. Our passionate team solves customer experience challenges for our own customers – and each other – every day. Many companies claim to be global. We actually are. Our team spans over 40 countries and 5 continents. Our diverse team consists of talented, enthusiastic people who are here because they believe in our mission, and because they love what they do here. It’s a great place to work. We live our values every day, easily seen in our attention to great customer service, obsessive desire to create success for our clients, daily goal to make things easy for our clients and for each other, and of course, by innovating in all we do. And we like to have a good time, too. We are committed to making a difference in the communities where we live and work. We are always learning. We are growing. We are building a better world. We are Genesys.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without prejudice. #LI-BW1
Back to top