Senior Java Engineer
As Senior Java Developer, you will specialize in building highly scalable VoIP / SIP and Cloud Applications software.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications, responsible for backend development of new features and providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing and integration.
- Design and prototyping applications for mission-critical systems in a complex and challenging environment
- Code, test, debug, implement, and document highly complex solutions created in Java and related technologies
- Interact with relational databases and NoSQL solutions
- Performance analysis and tuning
- Create appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field/degree
- Analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of new features
- Experience of Multithreading, High performance applications and debugging multi-threaded code
- 2 work experience in extensive Java programming
- Unit testing and code organization
- Ability to work within a team and independently with minimal direction
- Good communication skills with spoken and written English
- Skills and experience developing highly scalable web applications is a plus
- Experience in cloud computing and distributed technologies is a plus
- Experience in NoSQL technologies is a plus: Cassandra, Hadoop, Redis, etc.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.#LI-DK1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Product Line Manager
Nitin manages a diverse portfolio of Genesys products that help a variety of the companies they work with bring the customer experience into the digital world.
Back to top