Senior HR Operations Manager
Manages the implementation and tactical administration of special HR operations projects and other specific Genesys HR operational programs, policies, and procedures. Takes part in affecting change management as our processes evolve. Provides day-to-day local leadership to the HR Services team based in Indianapolis.
Project Management: Maintains master project plans for key HR Operations projects, identifying assigned resources, deadlines, deliverables, and contingencies. Conducts periodic check-ins to gauge progress against plan and course correct where necessary. Identifies project progress obstacles and identifies how to move the project forward.
Development Projects: Serves as primary owner for specific and critical HR Operations development projects, such as evaluating effectiveness of current processes and implementing improvements and developing new processes and programs. Builds relationships across the HR team, with key stakeholders and other internal and external partners to drive key development projects toward completion. Once implemented/established, trains the HR Services team and transitions the ongoing day-to-day maintenance to the HR Services team. Specific near-term projects are noted below.
HR Services On-Site Leadership: Provides day-to-day local leadership to the HR Services team based in Indianapolis. Addresses escalated process/policy questions from the HR Services team, and ensures internal documentation/guidelines are maintained to inform team members on correct handling of such situations. Define metrics for HR operational performance measurement.
- Policies and Procedures: Manages the development and maintenance of a comprehensive library of global HR policies and procedures. With a focus on best practices, compliance and efficiency, develops, socializes, and implements new/updated policies and procedures. In partnership with regional HR teams, develops, maintains, and issues global/local employee handbooks where appropriate.
- RFP Responses: Serves as primary HR contact for coordinating HR responses required periodically for RFPs. Maintains standard RFP responses for common recurring information requests, and coordinates with HR Services team, or regional / specialist HR colleagues for unique RFP requests.
- Customer Audits: Serves as primary HR contact for customer-related compliance audits of HR operational practices and policies. Coordinates with HR Services team, or regional / specialist HR colleagues as necessary for responding to customer audit requests.
- Other: Participates in other HR projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in a related area or equivalent experience.
- At least 7 years of experience in Human Resources with emphasis on HR operations/shared services, HR project management, managing teams and analytics.
- Ability to work independently with general direction.
- Demonstrates proactive enthusiasm for solving problems and adding value to the company.
- Strong system aptitude required. Prior Oracle experience highly desired.
- Maintains a current level of professional knowledge.
- Periodic international travel may be required.
Specific Near-Term Projects:
- Build the HR Services concept in North America and expand outside of North America allowing us to scale for continued growth. Create best practices for this centralized function by establishing and refining operational standards and procedures globally. This will include an emphasis on customer service, data integrity, and compliance for the company's global HR Services function. Build and train teams in the global regions and ensure appropriate cross-collaboration is established between the regional HR Services teams.
- Conduct global audits on key employment-related documents.
- Refine/establish processes for management and tracking of contingent workers and their costs. Identify cost-savings/mitigation opportunities where possible.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top