Senior Financial Analyst
The Senior FinancialAnalyst is a key member of the Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis("FP&A") organization, and works closely with team members of the CorporateFP&A, Business Finance, Treasury, Tax, Corporate Development, and other businessgroups on the preparation of board decks, lender decks, investor reports, adhoc analyses and reports. The position reports to the Director, Finance.
- Prepare monthly board decks, coordinating and reviewing slides from several departments, coordinating updates, analyses, and commentary from various departments, and drive to timely completion
- Prepare recurring and ad hoc reports and data requests from investors
- Prepare bank EBITDA calculation, lender deck, supporting schedules, and coordinate with several departments such as Accounting, Tax, Treasury, and Corporate Development
- Prepare GAAP forecasts by legal entity for Tax for them to prepare the tax provision
- Support M&A activities and industry analysts reports
- Proactively identify, explain, and resolve consolidation issues, forecast variances; propose solutions
- Continuously improve processes
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- MBA/CPA preferred (or equivalent qualification)
- 4 years relevant experience
- High level of proficiency in PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and short turnaround times with minimal supervision. Proactive self-starter.
- Superior attention to detail and quality
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills, intellectual curiosity
- Proficient in Excel, business intelligence, planning, ERP, and reporting systems
Genesys® powersmore than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We putthe customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe thatgreat customerengagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companiesin more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experienceplatform to orchestrate omnichannelcustomer journeys that eliminate silos and build lastingrelationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-endingdesire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industryanalysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagementsolutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity inthe workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and otherprotected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top