Senior Financial Analyst
Genesys is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst ("SFA") to join its Financial Planning & Analysis ("FP&A") department. The SFA will work with senior management to support global forecasting function and to perform in-depth reporting and analysis of global revenue and expenses. Ideal candidates will have at least three years of analytical work experience in finance operations, consulting, or accounting environments.
We are looking for an individual with a "can-do" attitude who is a fast learner, organized, detailed, passionate about their work, energetic and ready to make a big impact. This position offers a significant opportunity to use innovative ideas to design, implement and manage processes that support a critical business need. You must be a self-starter with innate sense of curiosity and must possess strong analytical abilities. #LI-BL1
- Work collaboratively across functional teams to develop detailed revenue and expense forecasts and to support the sales and operational forecasting process
- Drive special projects and ad hoc analyses with business partners as new initiatives and opportunities arise
- Provide analytics and reporting for board presentations, business reviews, and other planning activities
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations, and influence the direction of the business unit community by effectively communicating findings to cross-functional groups
- Undergraduate degree plus at least three years of analytical work experience in finance operations, consulting or accounting environments; Experience in an FP&A team at a technology company a plus
- Strong financial and business acumen broadly across an organization (e.g., understanding of financial statements, chart of accounts, business intelligence, FP&A process, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint, familiarity with Tableau or SQL a plus
- Great problem solving and financial analytical capabilities, intellectual rigor, leadership skills, and ability to communicate well with a senior management team
- Highly organized, detail oriented and the ability to self-start or self-direct work
- Proven ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
- Significant experience with any major financial planning / management reporting system (Hyperion, Cognos, Adaptive, Host, etc.)
- Willing to travel (up to 10%) if required
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top