Senior Finance Transformation Analyst
Position: Senior Finance Transformation Analyst
Location: Manila, Philippines
We're looking for a team player, go-getter with ambition, with focus and strong understanding of business processes. This position will provide you an opportunity to make an impact, streamline/automate processes and help others be more effective.
This role will support the Sr. Manager of Finance Transformation on various projects.
- Be the hands-on support for transformation projects with an understanding of the QTC, procurement and commissions process .
- Ability to build cross functional relationship at all levels to engage the partners on the transformation projects .
- Develop and support project plan with participation of stakeholders .
- Support the project manager on the tasks assigned .
- Have a good understanding of systems to effectively leverage technology in the transformation projects .
- Partner with product teams to influence operational decisions and provide visibility to them on the impact of projects .
- Foster, build and manage productive, proactive business partnerships with cross-functional internal organizations including Sales, Operations, Corporate FP&A, Procurement and IT .
- Assist execution of project plan, working closely with the department VP, external third parties and internal resources .
- Ensure effective internal controls are considered and implemented, during transformation projects .
- Should be an agent of change and can think on their feet .
- 2+ years' experience in consulting or part of transformation teams with preferably SaaS industry experience
- B.S. in Accounting, Finance, Business, or a closely related discipline
- Have experience with transformation projects
- Preferably knowledge of visualization tools like Tableau, SQL knowledge (Basic to Intermediate) a plus
- Ability to collaborate and work with a diverse team and impact change across functional and business boundaries
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical accounting requirements to a non-technical audience
- Strong analytical skills
- Project management skills, with extreme attention to detail
- The ability to identify roadblocks and recommend solutions
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Back to top