Senior Finance Manager
The Senior FinanceManager is a key member of the Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis("FP&A") organization, and works closely with team members of the CorporateFP&A, Business Finance, Corporate Development, Human Resources, and otherbusiness groups on the consolidation, reporting, and analysis of worldwideheadcount forecasts, preparation of board decks, and ad hoc analyses andreports. The position reports to the Director, Finance.
- Consolidate headcount forecast and budget in Excel; coordinate with FP&A team for timely submissions
- Prepare recurring and ad hoc reports from consolidated headcount forecast file
- Prepare board deck slides
- Analyze headcount trends, vacancy, attrition, merger synergies, and related costs
- Prepare various walks and bridges of the financials to understand the drivers of the numbers and underlying business reasons; coordinate input with various analysts and departments
- Analyze and coordinate merger synergies for inclusion in P&Ls for board decks, partnering with Corporate Development
- Prepare run rate analyses
- Proactively identify, explain, and resolve consolidation issues, forecast variances; propose solutions
- Continuously improve processes
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- MBA/CPA preferred (or equivalent qualification)
- 7 years relevant experience
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills, intellectual curiosity
- Superior attention to detail and quality
- Strong computer skills - high level of proficiency in Excel; proficient in PowerPoint, business intelligence, planning, ERP, and reporting systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision. Proactive self-starter with the ability to multi-task and prioritize appropriately to meet tight deadlines
Genesys® powersmore than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We putthe customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe thatgreat customerengagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companiesin more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experienceplatform to orchestrate omnichannelcustomer journeys that eliminate silos and build lastingrelationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-endingdesire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industryanalysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagementsolutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity inthe workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and otherprotected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top