Senior Director of Channels and Alliances, Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ)
This is a senior role to manage Channels and Alliances across Asia Pacific and Japan in cooperation with the sub-regions. Supporting Sales to meet the business objectives for APJ. Be responsible for delivering positive, quantifiable results co-selling with designated partners and/or solutions in a deal. Reports to the Senior Vice President APJ. Leads a virtual team of channel managers across the APJ region.
- Manage Channels and Alliances Life-cycle from Strategy, Recruiting,
- Enablement, Business Development and Performance Review.
- Responsible for growing Channels and Alliances involvement in co-selling of Genesys revenue and, build and maintain relationships within a segment, geography or solution area.
- Be familiar with various types of partners relevant to Genesys’s business such as Resellers, System Integrators, Referral Partners and Technology
- Partners in Asia Pacific and Japan
- Be the single point of contact for Strategic and Transformational partners in APJ such as Microsoft, Telstra, Dimension Data, Accenture, etc.
- Lead Joint Go-To Market efforts between Partners leveraging internal resources and executive sponsors. This effort includes aligning solutions with Partner capabilities and methodologies resulting in a strong value proposition spanning the partner and our joint customers
- Manage the proper engagement model between the partner. Act as a point of escalation to help remediate conflicts in the field. In addition to evangelizing and promoting joint success
- Overall responsible for the health and well-being of the relationship with C-Level, senior level decision makers, and other key buyers within Partners Sales and Customers.. Manage high level senior Executive relationship/network building. Ensure both organizations are represented appropriately with the best interest of the company, the Partner and customers in mind. Act as the alternate line of communication and back channel communication
- Understand and communicate the business value and return on investment of solutions portfolio to ensure the solutions are positioned across the enterprise
- Engage internal resources within, and/or within the partner organizations, as needed, to ensure partner has the right support to co-sell Genesys products and services. Marshal and lead the appropriate internal and partner technical resources to demonstrate advantages to the customer together with the partner
- Work with partners and sales teams to identify where targeted joint partner solutions will address customers’ needs and lead efforts to co-sell such solutions
- Lead account and pipeline review and customer satisfaction survey processes to assess channel partner performance.
- Enable partners with tools, sales and pre-sales training to be up to date in order to be able to cover the market and uncover opportunities, this includes organizing the annual partner bootcamp/summit and on-going service and products updates
- Measure and communicate value delivered to customers to ensure strength of relationship and overall joint-go-to market strategy and co-selling including working with Genesys Marketing on joint partner go to market planning and execution.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry’s #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Product Line Manager
Nitin manages a diverse portfolio of Genesys products that help a variety of the companies they work with bring the customer experience into the digital world.
Back to top