Senior Director, Cloud Finance
The Senior Director ofCloud Finance will support Genesys' Cloud businesses by driving financialanalysis to support business planning, budgeting, decision making, andperformance tracking (both financial and operational metrics).
Responsibilities will include:
- Partner with the Cloud offer leader(s) and cross-functional teams to provide finance decision support to achieve strategic cloud objectives
- Lead financial analysis for cloud-related budgeting and operational reviews
- Develop monitor, analyze, and communicate key financial/operational KPIs across Cloud Platforms
- Serve as a leader within Business Finance for Cloud and in partnership with other functional finance leads, including sales, customer success, product, cloud operations, R&D, and marketing
- Develop models and analyses to support strategic initiatives; plan for and evaluate project ROI
- Drive process and system improvements within and across the department
- Attract, develop, and lead team of financial mangers / analysts who are "embedded finance support" for each cloud offerings
Key attributes include:
- Strong listener and strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to convey complex concepts in a succinct, simple way. Demonstrated ability to quickly establish credibility and capability to effectively build rapport with and partner with executives and sponsors.
- Exceptional business partner with outstanding ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally and at multiple levels of the organization through influence rather than direct authority.
- Thrive in a high visibility role in an entrepreneurial environment and ability to work and deliver well within deadlines.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to develop insights and recommendations that synthesizes information across functions and perspectives.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, collaboration and consultative skills. Inquisitive and positive mindset in approaching complex problems.
- Must have owned and driven an annual budgeting process and monthly close and forecast process for a global Sales organization, preferably a Cloud/SaaS business
- Minimum 10 years of experience in finance and accounting with emphasis on budgeting, forecasting, planning, financial analysis, and modeling with relevant experience as an FP&A business partner
- Experience managing a finance team
- Someone who has already been in a leadership role (Director already or Sr Director at a smaller start up)
- Has previously managed a sales finance or sales operations team within a software (SaaS) company
- Strong systems skills a plus (Adaptive Planning, HostAnalytics, Anaplan, NetSuite, Salesforce, or other comparable financial and ERP systems)
- Ability to influence through clear presentation and communication of complex data analysis
- Ability to recognize and employ appropriate interaction styles and methods to achieve the desired outcome
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to develop insights and recommendations that synthesizes information across functions and perspectives
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, collaboration and consultative skills. Inquisitive and positive mindset in approaching complex problems
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of theworld's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the centerof everything we do and passionately believe that great customerengagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companiesin more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experienceplatform to orchestrate omnichannelcustomer journeys that eliminate silos and build lastingrelationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-endingdesire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industryanalysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions.Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is anequal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluatequalified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexualorientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top