Senior Business Systems Analyst
The role of Senior Business Systems Analyst will have responsibility for providing technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and implementing process and procedures to help solve complex business issues using Salesforce.com.
A seasoned business professional is desired with a solid understanding of business processes within Sales, Finance and Sales Order Processing. This is a unique position which requires deep technical expertise coupled with the ability to creatively and effectively solve problems and build and maintain professional relationships with internal and external contacts. This person should be a self-starter as they will receive little direction on day-to-day activities and general instructions on new assignments. The person is also required to be a mentor and guide other Salesforce.com analysts and support personnel in accomplishing various projects.
- Be the Salesforce.com system expert and ensure that the system is being fully utilized to meet corporate objectives.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of Genesys business processes and guide other team members.
- Play a consulting role for other projects that needs to integrates with Salesforce.com and participates in meetings as a technical expert on Salesforce.com.
- Work with cross-functional teams through entire project lifecycles.
- Evaluate the sales quoting, revenue, contract management and other business processes and recommend solutions.
- Gather and provide system requirements to the internal development staff when no viable third-party solution is available.
- Evaluate and recommend policies and procedures to management.
- Manage various projects as directed.
- Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science or similar technical area.
- 5 years' experience implementing, customizing and integrating Salesforce.com with other enterprise-class business systems.
Experience with the following Salesforce.com areas preferred:
- Advanced Security
- Quote process
- Lead Generation
- Order process
- Experience with NetSuite sales order processing.
- Experience with other enterprise-class Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
- Strong SQL server database skills.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Must be capable of collecting information from multiple sources and integrating the information to find creative ways to meet the business needs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to effectively collaborate with a diverse group of people.
- Self-starting, ability to work with minimal direct supervisions; takes ownership.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and must be able to manage multiple requests at the same time.
- Strong team players; ability to lead peers in accomplishment of common goals.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator preferred
- Communicates regularly with peers and management
- Uses computer frequently
- Regularly presents project requirements to internal business owners and project participants
- Minimal travel may be required to stay abreast of technology and industry trends.
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-TL1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top