Senior Business Analyst
At Genesys we are evolving to become the undisputed leader in the omni-channel software industry. This evolution presents both challenges and opportunities. We are Global company with a startup-like environment.
We are looking for someone with strong analytical skills, eager to learn and grow as a Business analyst. Our team manages Marketing analytics for our global portfolio and we excel in Business intelligence and advanced analytics. We are also pioneers within B2B by leveraging new techniques and frameworks that includes predictive analytics and Multi-touch attribution ROI.
We need someone who's not afraid to take on new responsibilities and own projects, while having fun in the process.
Using your business instincts and technical creativity, you will build tools to automate reporting and generate insights that will allow marketing leaders to quickly and accurately see how our initiatives are performing. You'll need to define, implement, and scale the systems and processes for delivering data to colleagues across the marketing organization.
- Perform and manage all end-to-end steps required for analyses including requirements gathering, methodology development, data pulling, data processing, analysis, insight formulation and results delivery
- Work with cross-functional teams on the day-to-day execution of analytics projects & initiatives
- Leverage Business Intelligence tools to report on Business and operational KPI's
- Present Insights and reports to cross-functional audiences that may include high-level executives
- Run ad-hoc analytical projects for different groups within Marketing
- 3-5 years of experience in Business analytics
- Advanced proficiency in MS excel. Ability to leverage pivot tables and Vlookups
- Degree in a quantitative discipline, such as statistics, economics, mathematics, computer science or engineering
- Ability to run fairly complex SQL queries (Multiple join queries)
- Experience programing Business intelligence tools. Ideally experience with Tableau software
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-TL1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top