Senior Associate, Business Operations
Genesys Business Operations is seeking an associate to help the team solve the most pressing and challenging business problems of the biggest Pre-IPO B2B software company of the Bay Area. The team is at the center of accelerating Genesys' ability to deliver against its strategy and financial goals by creating the next generation of Customer Experience platform. The team is at the forefront of Genesys operational excellence, business analytics, and leading transformation initiatives. The scope of the transformation initiatives starts from the strategy formulation and all the way through to pure execution enablement, while partnering closely with the leaders of the company.
The Business Operations (BizOps) associate will regularly interact with senior management and executive levels on strategy, planning and operational execution with other team members of Business Operations. The ideal candidate is comfortable deriving meaning and relevance from imperfect information based on raw data that often needs to be cleaned and completed by interviews and operational investigations.
- Facilitation of leadership strategic planning activities, including leading the development and maintenance of corporate dashboards
- Program management and coordination of top value creation initiatives
- Identification of unmet or underserved needs of the organization, continuously evaluate, minimize complexities, optimize and improve processes.
- Participate in forums for collaboration to leverage best of breed sharing, perform root cause analysis and cross functional remediation and improvements.
This individual will interface with numerous internal groups (all levels of management) and must be able to quickly form productive and positive working relationships with staff with varying technical and business backgrounds and skill levels across cross-functional organizations.
- Quantitative Bachelor degree
- Strong analytics and structured problem solving skills
- Advanced financial, and business acumen
- Perfect communication skills
- High Emotional intelligence
- Strong attention to details, with ability to drill down into very tactical considerations to ensure accuracy in deliverables
- Self starter and autonomous, ability to multi-task, work independently, prioritize and get things done
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top