Senior Account Manager
The Senior Account Executive is the catalyst behind Genesys' success as an organization. As a consultative sales professional, the Account Executive is responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from prospects and current customers. Account Executives help solve the business needs of prospects and customers by aligning those needs and objectives with Genesys solution(s). Account Executives own all opportunities and customers and are responsible for coordinating resources and managing the sales campaign across the entire opportunity pipeline.
- Manage and close Genesys Commercial sales opportunities through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning
- Support sales through calls and/or web based presentations to manage product positioning, and strategies
- Increase pipeline through demand generation and targeted campaigns to the new logo accounts
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Genesys Commercial products and technologies, competitors, industry trends
- Articulate Genesys Commercial based solutions to align with client's requirements
- Develop and maintain competitive knowledge on industries and products to leverage in the sales cycle
- BS or BA degree
- 5 years of sales experience (Cloud or Saas based software sales a plus)
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycle, with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with customers/prospects
- Aggressive, strong organizational skills and a self-starter
Are you a self-starter, a go-getter, and a deal maker? The Mid-Market Sales Manager is a field-based sales role that creates, identifies and closes sales within a specific geographical territory. As the individual who represents Genesys and drives the revenue, the Mid-Market Sales Manager must be a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time and effectively manage deals through the sales process to closure. We are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for success. You will be expected to disrupt customers' thinking and build consensus for Genesys cloud solutions to secure deals.
- Deep Understanding of the customer business environment.
- Presents product information to prospects, customers and partners.
- Pipeline development through a combination of phone calls, email campaigns, and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- Generates short-term results independently.
- Collaboratively strategizes for solving deal-level challenges.
- Creates and maintains a sales pipeline to hit and surpass goals within designated market sectors.
- Accurately forecasts quarterly revenue and delivers on that revenue.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top