Senior Account Executive Middle East
The Senior Account Executive is the catalyst behind Genesys' success as an organization. As a consultative sales professional, the Senior Account Executive is responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from prospects and current customers. Senior Account Executive role is to help solve the business needs of prospects and customers by aligning those needs and objectives with Genesys solution(s). Senior Account Executive own all opportunities and customers and are responsible for coordinating resources and managing the sales campaign across the entire opportunity pipeline.
Your role as a Senior Enterprise Account Executive is to close net new business and retain the existing customer base which you are assigned to. You are responsible for all opportunities and accounts assigned to you which are likely fall across a myriad of industries. This responsibility requires the management of both pre and post-sales support resources throughout sales campaigns and reports to a Sales Manager.
The Account team is responsible for all customers and opportunities across the Genesys business. They full fill a vital role of leveraging leads provided by Marketing, handling all different kinds of sales scenarios and ultimately closing opportunities provided to them. The Senior Account Executive's main goal is to turn as many opportunities into closed-won deals as possible. Once an opportunity has been closed, the Account Executive's job is to help manage the initial phases of post-sales support and ensure implementation is set up accordingly. This is achieved through the support of additional resources - such as Technical Pre-Sales Support and Business Consultants – whose goal is to help you close the deal.
The primary responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Collaborate with peers and management around ways to continually improve the sales organization
- Consistent achievement of Goals and targets assigned
- Be able to report weekly / Monthly / Quarterly feedback on the business to management.
- Promote Genesys Brand in Market and ensure Customer success all time
- Identify customer needs and effectively understand and respond to customer objections
- Connect client's business objectives with Genesys offerings and solutions
- Negotiate and close as many sales campaigns as possible
- Provide guidance on customer and prospect corporate strategic initiatives
- Provide expertise around particular areas of interest to discuss industry best practices and development of high level strategies
- Retain current customer base and expand footprint through cross/up sell opportunities
- Effectively sell a broad portfolio of products across a wide range of industries
- Assist the customer in maximizing the return of their investment with Genesys
- Be proactive in all aspects of opportunity development
- Build and expand relationships with Economic Buyer in prospect and customer accounts
- Establish yourself as a 'Trusted Advisor' to the prospect or customer
- Bring net new and innovative ideas to the both internal team and the customer
- Assist in creating an environment of team work and continuous improvement
- Demonstrate a commitment to excellence (i.e. strong business acumen)
- Partner with sales and additional pre-sales engagement members to align goals and ensure ongoing refinement
- Superior active listening skills
- Excellent objection handling and negotiating abilities
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work alongside multiple team members
- Strong time-management and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple streams of work simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal stakeholders
- Team Player , effective team player with other members of the Sales organisation and Cross functional organisation ( Marketing , Support , PreSales , Consultants , …etc )
- Highly persuasive
- Highly resourceful when need to overcome barriers and objections
- Proven record of meeting/exceeding established goals
- Ability to communicate with all levels within customer/prospect's organization specially on C-Level and Business Owners.
- Ability to communicate and present to Genesys management as required
- 5 years previous business-to-business experience in one or more of the following areas with a documented track record of success:
- Experience in Gulf and Middle East region is required.
- Account Executive experience within Large Enterprise Insurance market as a preference, Retail Banking, and Finance.
- Complex and Consultative Sales Environment
- Multiple Pre-Sales Roles within the Software Vertical
- International business development experience(s) a plus
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.#LI-AR1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top