Senior Account Executive, Enterprise
As a consultative sales professional, the Senior Account Executive is responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from prospects and current customers. Account Executives help solve the business needs of prospects and customers by aligning those needs and objectives with Genesys solution(s). Account Executives own all opportunities and customers and are responsible for coordinating resources and managing the sales campaign across the entire opportunity pipeline. At Genesys sales we lead through passion for great CX, innovation and commitment to results. The senior account executive will be primarily responsible to drive Genesys growth in the telco, government, manufacturing and retail industry in Switzerland and in Austria. The senior account executive reports to the Alps region senior sales manager.
The primary responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to).
- Manage Genesys Enterprise accounts through accurate quarterly forecasting, account resource coordination, account strategy, and planning
- Develop and maintain competitive knowledge on industries and products
- Collaborate with peers and management around ways to continually improve the sales process
- Identify customer needs and effectively understand and respond to customer objections
- Connect client's business objectives with Genesys offerings and solutions
- Negotiate and close sales campaigns
- Provide guidance on customer and prospect corporate strategic initiatives
- Provide expertise around particular areas of interest to discuss industry best practices and development of high-level strategies
- Build and expand relationships with Economic Buyer in prospect and customer accounts
- Assist in creating an environment of team work and continuous improvement
- Demonstrate a commitment to excellence and strong quality results
- University degree preferred
- 5+ years previous business-to-business experience in one or more of the following areas with a documented track record of success:
- Complex and Consultative Sales Environment
- Telco, Government, large multinational accounts
- Enterprise software or contact centre industry experience(s) a plus
- Consultative selling experience
- Superior active listening skills
- Excellent objection handling and negotiating abilities
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work alongside multiple team members
- Strong time-management and organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven record of meeting/exceeding established goals
- Ability to communicate with all levels within customer/prospect's organization
- Business fluent German and English. Professional working proficiency in French will be a plus.
- Computer literacy skills: Sales Force or other leading CRMs, Microsoft Office and particularly excellent Power Point skills
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-RK1
Back to top