Senior Account Executive
An exciting opportunity is now available for a Sr. Account Executive to join our team with a mission to achieve ≥100% of sales targets within the Austrian territory. This includes selling/promoting Genesys solutions and products to named new and existing enterprise customers by developing those accounts leveraging existing partners and building alliances relationships.
The primary responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to):
STRATEGY AND MANAGEMENT:
- Propose, communicate and implement the sales strategy for Austrian territory
- Contribute to the Enterprise Direct Touch overall Strategic Plan
- Define and implement strategic business development plans for all target accounts and solutions
- Contribute to the overall company objectives
- Develop, educate and support Genesys partners in respect of these target accounts & solutions
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE AND PLANNING:
- Manage forecasts and accuracy at 30-60-90 days and rolling 12 months.
- Accurate forecasting and business intelligence management.
- Direct the selection of the most appropriate channel and manage any potential conflict in co-ordination with the Channel Sales Team.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of accounts/sectors supported
- Influence customers in their strategic choices regarding their Contact Centre/CX infrastructure needs
- Actively promote Genesys solutions to partners and end-user customers
- Be accountable for customer satisfaction
- Work with marketing to develop joint marketing opportunities within the territory
- Manage existing business partner relationships with respect to the target accounts and solutions
- Develop joint account strategies with appropriate business partners
- Co-ordinate business partner activity with the Channel Sales Team
- Ensure effective internal working relationships between the Sales Team and support organisations
- Engage the regional team in the account planning and opportunity management for nominated accounts
- 4 Years sales and/or business development experience in the Software or IT Services Industry (Contact Centre Industry experience highly preferable)
- Excellent network with the Austrian IT and business relevant stakeholders.
- Track record of successful sales performance
- Ability to work smart and independently
- Confident negotiator with the ability to sell to board level using articulated value propositions
- Experience in Channel and Business Partner management, i.e. good understanding of an indirect sales model (preferable)
- At ease with matrix based and multi-national organisations
- Exceptional presentation and customer interaction skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in German, proficient in English
- Accurate and reliable forecasting skills
- Ability to manage complex sales environments
- Astute in dealing with multiple parties and demonstrate strong personal integrity
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry’s #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.#LI-DK1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Product Line Manager
Nitin manages a diverse portfolio of Genesys products that help a variety of the companies they work with bring the customer experience into the digital world.
Back to top