Senior Account Executive, Commercial
This is a tremendous opportunityfor individuals who appreciate working in a fast paced environment withcutting-edge technology. Overall responsibility for the CommercialAccount Executive is to maximize revenues through a combination of direct andindirect sales of Contact Center solutions. You will develop andimplement a comprehensive strategy that maximizes Genesys opportunities acrossall product lines.
Every day, our amazing sales teamsSell and promote our award winning Customer Experience products andsolutions. Highly motivated individuals will achieve revenue targetson a monthly and quarterly basis. If you thrive in a highvelocity and ever changing environment this would be a great opportunity foryou.
- Develop and apply an understanding of Genesys products, sales methodology and processes.
- Prospect and develop pipeline on a daily basis through a variety of methods including phone calls, email, LinkedIn, etc.
- Develop a deep Understanding of the customer's industry, market sector and business environment to position products and solutions accordingly.
- Work with key channel and alliance partners to identify and execute on joint opportunities.
- Consistently achieve/exceed an annual sales quota by selling to new accounts.
- Track all activities and revenue projections in salesforce.com for accurate reporting and forecasting.
- Collaboratively strategizes with opportunity team members to solve deal-level challenges.
- BS/BA or equivalent work related work experience
- 8 years' sales experience preferred. Minimum of 5 years of experience in selling Telecommunications-related software. (ACD, IVR, CTI or related applications)
- Must have a significant track record of accomplishment selling to medium to large corporate clients and/or Telecommunications Service Providers and the management of Resellers experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills, Capable of representing the company at the most senior levels.
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where roles and responsibilities change quickly
- Ability to travel throughout assigned geography.
- Knowledge of Contact Center Management, Customer Relationship Management
- Ability to work independently with limited direction. Must be a motivated self-starter.
- Must have Technical Proficiency – an ability to learn and present the solution set to a reasonable depth
- Strong time management skills; be able to establish clear, realistic timelines to accomplish goals
- Uses computer frequently
- Communicates regularly with peers and management
- Communicates with customers and prospects, discerns key issues and recommends solutions
- Travels within and outside of territory to customer and business meeting sites, including international locations
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top