Senior Account Executive
As an Account Manager for the Government vertical, you will be a sales manager and be responsible for selling Genesys Software to Government organizations, both Central and State governments in India.
- To identify and win new Government customers for Genesys by utilizing programs of sales & marketing campaigns, cold calling, mailing, follow up referrals, and other sales leads.
- To meet or exceed set sales targets.
Call and interact with Government Customers and sell the Genesys Value Proposition
- To grow revenues by identifying and winning new business in the Government domain.
- Help generate additional sales through Cross- sell and Up Sell
Within company guidelines, creatively structure and package contracts, products and services in order to secure new Government business.
- Form and develop a long-term business partnership with the end customer
Keep customers advised on new solutions/products and product roadmap.
- Provide Genesys Management with timely sales information (revenue forecasts, business plans and opportunity pipelines), this will need to include detailed Account & closure plans that are consistent with the customer buying cycles.
- Adhere to the Company’s Standards and Processes.
- As Genesys operates a predominately indirect route to market it is essential to work and develop relationships with our System Integrators & Partner community.
- Work closely with Genesys Pre-Sales, Professional Services and Post Sales team to address and meet customer requirements.
- Must have at least 8 years successful software solution selling experience to Government (both Central & State) organizations
- Sales Experience in selling Software would be an added advantage.
- Proven Sales and Account Management experience in successfully selling high value, technical products, services and solutions specifically in the Enterprise and or Contact Centre Market.
- Strong selling skills in selling to and managing large accounts as well as sound knowledge and experience in solution selling
- Experience in selling to Government organizations is a must
- Understanding of Government organizations and their buying cycles.
- Good interpersonal skills at all levels: Good communication ability both verbally and in writing.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry’s #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Product Line Manager
Nitin manages a diverse portfolio of Genesys products that help a variety of the companies they work with bring the customer experience into the digital world.
Back to top