SC04T3 - Sr. Solutions Consultant
Sr. Solution Consultant
Genesys is currently recruiting for a Sr. Solution Consultant to join our Pre Sales team. The Sr. Solution Consultant works with the Sales Account Executives on developing new business across all Genesys product lines. The Sr. Solution Consultant works in a consultative role to understand customer needs and map them to Genesys software, services, and consulting offerings delivered in a holistic solution. This client-facing role works with all levels of customer organizations tailoring the messaging to meet the needs of various stakeholders including C-level decision makers.
This is truly an exciting time in the Genesys history! Our solutions have been the benchmark for some time, and now we're also receiving accolades in other areas. In fact...Genesys was voted in the Top 50 Employers for 2015 at Glassdoors Annual Employer Awards. This was awarded based on employee feedback which means a great deal to us. This means we have a happy and engaged team with a very bright future..
Responsibilities of the role include (But not limited to)
Working alongside Sales Account Executives to provide technical and consulting expertise regarding the Genesys solutions:
Managing assigned prospects/customer to help progress sales opportunities
Bring a deep understanding of customer problems and solution benefits to all prospect and customer interactions
Ensuring Sales Account Executives are being supported properly
- Your role as Sr. Solutions Consultant is to act as a link between the customer's needs and potential solution value. Due to the technical complexity of the Genesys offering, this role is imperative to the success of sales opportunities. You will develop and apply best practice principles in the areas of Sr. Solution Consultant, have a good understanding of Service Design methodology, and be able to engage effectively with executive and middle level management.
How does the Solutions Engineer engage in opportunities?
They seek to understand customer requirements through consultative discovery efforts
Using a service design methodology, they uncover gaps in the customer experience (CX)
They work with the customer to co-create solutions to bridge the CX gaps
They Bring a unique perspective in matching Genesys solutions to customer requirements
They are able to address the needs of both business and technical influencers
- They are effective at handling objections and demonstrating value
Why consider this role?
- Work for a successful technology frontrunner within the contact center industry with a positive track record of product innovation and market leadership
- Genesys is a high growth software leader with exceptional future upside
- Work with talented colleagues that will help you increase your knowledge and experience in the industry
- Experience in a Solutions Engineering role, giving live demonstrations and developing presentation materials in PowerPoint and/or Keynote
- Strong time-management and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple streams of work simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with internal stakeholders
- Analytical ability (analysing and reporting skills)
- Ability to display strong self-initiative and support recommendations with sound thinking and fact-based evidence (data, research, best practices, etc.)
- Proven record of meeting/exceeding established goals
- Ability to communicate and present to Genesys management as required
- 3 to 5 years previous business experience in one or more of the following areas:
oSoftware specific Solutions Engineering
oConsulting experience in a software environment
- International experience in Solutions Engineering or consulting experience is a plus
- Enterprise software or contact center industry experience a plus
- Language skills: Native Spanish speaker, high proficiency in English, Portuguese will be a plus.
Genesys is a leading provider of multi-channel customer experience and contact center solutions. With over 3,500 customers in 80 countries, Genesys orchestrates more than 100 million customer interactions every day across the contact center and back office. Genesys helps customers power optimal customer experiences that deliver consistent, seamless and personalized experiences across all touchpoints, channels and interactions.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without prejudice. #LI-BW1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top