Salesforce Technical Lead
- Indianapolis, IN
Locations: Indianapolis, IN & Daly City, CA are preferred - Durham will also be considered
Genesys is looking for an experienced Technical Lead with strong experience with the Salesforce platform and related technologies. This role will have day-to-day management of our Salesforce technical team (onshore and offshore) and working closely with the business analysts, project managers and business owners to support our global Salesforce environment and deliver highly scalable and top-quality solutions. The candidate will be customer focused, highly collaborative and constantly seek input to ensure success. The candidate should be ready to get their hands dirty and jump in and write code/troubleshoot if necessary (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, front end web technologies & data migration).
- Maps business functional requirements to system/technical requirements.
- Understands the scope of the project and validates the correct resources for the project.
- Optimization of solutions through an understanding of business needs and technology capabilities.
- Communicates and works effectively with cross functional teams including business teams, product teams, global IT Apps teams, consultants & vendors.
- Efficiently manages shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities, prioritization and communication.
- Work with the teams to review estimates for the technical solution. For agile software development estimate epic and feature sizes using agile relative sizing techniques.
- Support the delivery of projects using both waterfall and agile software development methodologies throughout the life cycle with repeated and demonstrated success.
- Collaborates with Salesforce technical team to ensure Salesforce development teams follow best practices when architecting, programming or documenting solutions.
- Coordinates and supports deployment of releases.
- Works with Salesforce technical team to design and implement deployment automation and CI/CD tools and promote adoption by the entire Salesforce development team.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Tracks & assesses team's performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of a broad range of emerging technology trends and identifies opportunities where technology might be deployed to deliver business improvements and competitive advantage.
- Bachelor's degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Technology, or in a related field.
- 8 + years of Experience in technology implementation for full lifecycle enterprise software projects.
- 5 + years of Experience in architecting and developing full stack solutions using Salesforce Platform and related technologies.
- At least 2 + years of Salesforce Lightning development and migration experience.
- Salesforce administration, release management, and deployment expertise.
- Experience with CPQ solutions.
- Good understanding of how to map business processes within Salesforce.com.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce products and licensing models.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com best practices, support mechanisms, procedures, and limitations.
- Ability to analyze complex systems as well as troubleshoot and isolate system issues.
- Outstanding communication and team collaboration skills.
- Experience leading IT Teams of 6+ professionals (direct and/or indirect reports).
- Strong understanding of Agile/Lean principles.
- Good project management experience using waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Ability to think critically and challenge conventional thinking.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and Advanced Administrator.
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant and Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant.
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certifications.
- Salesforce Certified Application Architect.
- Experience implementing CPQ tools like Salesforce CPQ or Apptus CPQ.
- Certified Scrum Master.
- PMP Certification.
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-TL1
Back to top