Sales Specialist Director - Digital Sales
Sales Specialist Director Digital Sales
As a leader in customer experience solutions, Genesys is seeking a passionate and talented Sales Specialist to lead a specific and market differentiating sales play in Digital Sales, based from the UK.
At Genesys, our Sales Executives and Sales Specialist are the bedrock of the company, responsible for generating, building and winning net new business from prospects and existing customers across all verticals in the UK, Ireland, Benelux, South African and Nordics markets. This is achieved through the consultative positioning of our key sales propositions (plays), managing key internal resources and working closely with Genesys' extensive partner community to orchestrate and execute winning sales strategies.
Working closely with local account executives and sales leaders, the role is a very "hands on" sales focused role in which the Sales Specialist will work alongside the local Account Executive and supporting resources to discover opportunities and co-manage sales cycles through to a successful conclusion.
Genesys Digital Sales is an AI assisted omnichannel sales engagement platform to acquire, grow and retain customers more effectively, boosting revenue and decreasing the cost of sale. This market leading proposition helps organisations improve conversion rates against massive digital marketing spend and also avoid high shopping cart abandonment. This is achieved through a blended AI based decisioning with smarter human workforce engagement.
What we look for and expect from the right individual is:
- Experience of selling high value complex software solutions into a host of different verticals
- Excellent track record of more than 10 years of success in an individual contributor role with a strong net new business component and demonstrable success in growing footprints in existing customers
- Experience of selling either customer experience, contact centre, CRM, digital transformation or similar sort of technology stack
- Specific experience of Digital Sales and the use of automation, intelligence technologies (AI) and machine learning to increase sales conversion rates and reduce cost of sales in an omnichannel environment.
- Provide regional leadership for the respective Sales Play and be the regional interface into the global lead for the Sales Play
- Experience of working alongside or through partner organisations. Ability to influence indirectly through this partner community as well as directly with the customer and prospect base
- Since this is a Director-level role, the candidate will have a very solid track record of leading sales strategies and engagement into Genesys' key markets and target customers for Digital Sales.
- A team player and a leader of virtual teams, able to orchestrate and win complex sales cycles
- Ability to be able to operate effectively across multiple regions in Northern Europe including UK & Ireland, Benelux and Nordics
When it comes to people, the right fit at Genesys is someone with charisma and a 'likeability factor' who is determined to succeed, highly motivated to meet and exceed annual sales goals and willing to be coached for continuous growth and development.
If you fit the above, then Genesys can offer you an environment to deliver and be successful by being part of a strong salesforce committed to delivering success.
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via http://www.genesys.com/ , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-RK1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Michael Y.Solution Consultant
Michael is a problem solver. He works with Genesys customers to address their challenges by using the company’s variety of innovative products and services.
Back to top