Sales Operations Manager
Genesys is currently seeking a Manager, Global Sales Operations responsible for delivering strategic, complex, cross-functional initiatives to deepen the relationship with sales, marketing, finance, and support organizations to drive operational efficiency and sales enablement. This position works with a multitude of different teams including technical team throughout the project lifecycle. This desired candidate needs to demonstrate strong operations, program management and leadership skills, stellar cross-functional relationship management, and expertise in CRM/PRM (Salesforce.com). He/she should have strong business acumen, sense of personal accountability and an agile mindset.
- Drive and execute sales and channels business initiatives
- Manage partner portal and related initiatives
- Support global sales team with usage of sales tools and processes
- Sales and Partner enablement plus adoption of tools- on boarding new hires, new features, ongoing training for sales and channel teams, drive adoption and increase sales productivity
- Develop best practices to optimize and consolidate end to end business processes
- Be a primary liaison between cross functional business teams.
- Supervise the expansion or modification of CRM/PRM ecosystem and other sales tools to serve new purposes or improve work flow
- Drive key business metrics, create reports and dashboards to provide 360-degree view of the business i.e. pipeline management, product forecasts, Sales dashboards, Partner KPIs, Scorecards etc.; fulfill miscellaneous reporting requests
- Become Subject Matter Expert for the analysis of business requirements, business processes of CRM/PRM applications and ability to articulate the business needs to technical teams.
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders, but at the same time being hands-on and able to dive deep and analyze system data effectively – not afraid to "roll up sleeves" and dive into details
- 5 years Sales Operations or equivalent operations experience. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, Business Administration, and/or related field
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives and technical/ non-technical team members alike
- Demonstrated ability to execute multiple, interdependent business transformation end to end initiatives.
- Must be an exceptional communicator, collaborator, and business process leader
- Rollout of global initiatives skilled at managing sales expectations
- Knowledge in the following technologies is a plus – Birst, Salesforce.com
- Analytical problem solver and independent-minded thinker; can apply theoretical concepts to real business problems.
- High-energy, high-integrity individual who can simultaneously drive change while sustaining a culture of team play
- Experience performing in a fast-changing environment that requires analytical thinking, results-oriented decision making and commitment to excellence
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment. Strong time management and organizational skills
- Must very be hands-on with solid attention on detail
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top