Sales Lead Development Representative II
Journey Managers Reps (JMRs) are the first point of contact for welcoming new prospects entering the demand waterfall and focus on qualifying and educating medium and enterprise size businesses to move them into the sales funnel. JMRs connect prospects with information and resources to answer questions and explore new ideas to help businesses make informed decisions about their customer experience, as well as have a clear vision of the decision maker process of the prospects, ensuring the sales reps will have a deep view of the account mapping.
This position is an important part of the Marketing and Lead Generation team responsible for partnering and collaborating with Regional Marketing, Digital Automation, and Sales teams to support and execute a variety of lead nurturing campaigns that tie to near and long term company objectives and sales quotas. The role requires a strong ability to uncover and qualify leads by leveraging our demand generation practices, digital automation systems, and business intelligence via reactive outbound communication including telephone, email and face-to-face meetings when needed.
- Analyzes prospects' needs to uncover business challenges and articulate business value to new business prospects.
- Communicates complex technical product information to prospects. Educates, identifies, qualifies, and cultivates new sales leads.
- Follows all best practices for maintaining Salesforce.com database accuracy and completeness by updating records regularly.
- Comprehensively utilizes marketing and sales tools such as LinkedIn, Salesforce.com, Marketo and other tools to research opportunities and get acquainted to the current prospect scenario
- Provide feedback to marketing and sales leadership as needed to assist in optimizing campaigns budget and strategy.
- Ensure marketing generated sales leads are qualified by having the sales reps acceptance before generate and also consider the pre-defined criteria and distribute them accordingly to the relevant lead generation and sales team or individual sales person
- Responsible for achieving aggressive quarterly targets such as number of qualified opportunities per campaign, pipeline creation, number of daily activities/tasks, call quality, appointment setting, and sales skills.
- Responds to inquiries via live chat, email, incoming and outbound calls, and face-to-face meetings, like events
- Acquires referrals and further contact information where needed.
- May assist in live inbound marketing queue responsibilities.
- May engage with the field sales reps on prospecting and competitive displacement strategies for an assigned territory.
- Assist in the creation of templates for prospect communication, including scripts, email template creation, and corporate messaging.
- Supports the company's overall marketing efforts by following up on leads, inquiries, etc.
- Works the assigned territory. Territories are aligned to time zones and work schedules will be framed according to the territory assigned. Territories are subject to change.
- Work on periodically calls/meetings with the sales reps/directors to make sure the territory strategy is working well and follow up all the opportunities generated status #LI-BJ1
- Native Spanish Speaker; Fluent (written and spoken) English; Portuguese is an advantage
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills, and ability to engage with technical and senior executive business decision makers.
- Strong rapport building phone and face-to-face communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication or related major, or equivalent related experience in Software, SaaS
- 3 years of proven business-to-business experience in a sales or inside sales environment.
- Experience with third party tools, including, but not limited to: Salesforce.com, Marketo, LinkedIn, live chat, and demonstration tools strongly preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com reporting, dashboards, and analytics preferred
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint as well as significant experience with customer relationship management software.
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry (Contact Center, IVR, PBX, CTI, ACD) an advantage.
- Exceptional time and project management skills with the ability to multitask required.
- Driven to exceed defined targets and quotas.
Genesys is the world's leading provider of customer service and contact software — with more than 4,700 customers in 120 countries. Drawing on its more than 20 years of customer service innovation and experience, Genesys is uniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customer channels together to effectively drive today's customer conversation. Genesys software directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing the value of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by driving personalization and multi-channel customer service – and extending customer service across the enterprise to optimize processes and the performance of customer-facing employees.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top