- Indianapolis, IN
2020 Genesys Summer Sales and Strategic Initiative Support Internship Evergreen
Note: By submitting your resume you will be considered for the location listed. When a job opens that fits your background, we will reach out and provide the full job description.
Genesys is looking for energetic and driven students to join our Sales team for the summer of 2020 as a Sales Intern at our Indianapolis campus.
The Sales Internship at Genesys provides a unique opportunity to gain exposure to technology sales and business operations in a fast-paced SaaS environment. This 3-month internship experience will provide you with first-hand experience as to what it means to be successful in sales and allow you to actively participate in strategic business initiatives. Genesys Sales management is actively involved in overseeing this program and is looking to put together a diverse team of 5-8 interns.
What you get to do every day:
• Work closely with account executives, solutions consultants, and sales leaders and understand each step of the sales cycle
• Familiarize yourself with Genesys' products and be able to give a demo of our leading market offer to both an internal audience and prospective clients
• Conduct business analyses and reviews, and present your findings directly to Genesys sales leadership
• Provide operational support and guidance to Genesys' major strategic business initiatives
• Assist our sales development teams by helping drive new business leads and promote brand awareness among prospective, direct and Channel clients
• Attend Channel tradeshows and educate prospective clients about Genesys
• Develop a strong understanding of the business financial forecast model
• Connect with the other interns and employees in other departments and participate in cross-organizational activities to further expand your knowledge of Genesys and what it means to work at a large tech company
• Deliver on any additional support that the Sales, Sales Operations, and Field Finance teams, as may be needed
• Help cultivate a great team environment for a fun and energetic atmosphere
What you bring to the role:
• Pursuing a BS/BA or Graduate degree; if pursuing a BS/BA, the individual must be a rising junior or senior in the fall of 2020
• Looking to start a career in a Technology Sales, Sales Operations, or Field Finance
• Demonstrated success in meeting goals and objectives
• High-energy and respectful team player
• Goal-oriented, intellectually curious, and never afraid to ask questions
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Advanced working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Strong time management and planning skills
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via http://www.genesys.com/ , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog . Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
See Inside the Office of Genesys
A pioneer in advancing customer service, Genesys is steadfast in its mission of putting the customer at the center of everything. For over 25 years, the company’s innovative solutions have helped clients engage effortlessly with their customers across all touchpoints, channels, and interactions to deliver differentiated customer journeys, all while maximizing revenue and loyalty.
Back to top