Sales Development Representative/Lead Development Specialist
At Genesys a Sales Development Representative is a great way to kick start your tech sales career in a supportive, dynamic and fun sales environment. We have an amazing sales training program to ensure you are set up for success and have a clear sales career pathway for the right candidate who is hungry, motivated and a hard working self-starter.
The Sales Development team is an essential team in Genesys' sales and marketing efforts and is responsible for a combination of demand response, demand management and demand creation. The primary charge of a Sales Development Representative is to fill and manage the top portion of the sales pipeline allowing Account Executives to focus on closing business.
- Prospect and generate leads with companies throughout the ANZ region.
- Leverage a modern lead generation tool stack, including Linkedin and Outreach.
- Collaborate closely with Regional Sales Managers and Corporate Account Executives to establish a territory "plan-of-attack", including target companies, target prospects, and messaging/talk-tracks.
- Conduct proactive research on accounts by using Google, LinkedIn and Salesforce.
- Set up new meetings to hand off to our Regional Sales Manager and Mid-Market/Enterprise Account Executive teams.
- Learn, leverage, and help evolve our demand generation process.
- Qualify opportunities and handle objections.
- Participate in regular training & informational sessions.
- Achieve or exceed quarterly quotas of Qualified Opportunities and associated Pipeline Value
- Conduct high-level conversations and needs-based analysis with Senior Executives in Target and Prospect Accounts through tailored lines of questioning
- Effectively communicate value propositions in line with the specific needs and requirements of the prospect
- Provide input to marketing including feedback on quality of leads from marketing programs.
We'd Love to hear from you if you have:
- 1+ year B2B sales experience in a prospecting role (Software sales is preferred but not essential)
- Strong passion for technology sales and hunger to achieve results
- Excellent written communication and grammatical skills needed; ability to craft strong sales and prospecting emails
- Ability to work in a high-energy metric driven sales team environment
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong verbal communication skills
- Able to travel occasionally within ANZ and overseas
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the centre of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics . #LI-MP1
Back to top