Sales Development Representative
- Stockholm, Sweden
We have an excellent opportunity for a Swedish and English-speaking Sales Development Representative to join our team based in Stockholm, Sweden.
A Sales Development Rep (SDR) identifies and qualifies new sales opportunities through using a blend of inbound and outbound prospecting sales tactics, such as calling and emailing prospects for example. The role is dedicated to lead management and nurturing leads to support Marketing and Sales objectives.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and telephone skills. You will have the ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work to deadlines with little supervision.
The role will suit someone who is driven, and goal orientated and has experience with front-line sales development or telemarketing. You will have a good technical aptitude, will be genuinely interested in technology and will have the ability to quickly learn product solutions as well as general industry knowledge.
- In close collaboration with account managers, develop an action plan to approach target clients using outgoing techniques to expand the scope of accounts.
- Transform marketing qualified leads to sales opportunities, by cultivating and educating prospective buyers.
- Nurture leads until they are ready to progress in the sales cycle - provide information, discuss the product and convey value.
- Maintaining and expanding your database of prospects and ensuring the quality of the information in the database.
- Position Genesys as a global provider of software and services for communications, collaboration and customer engagement.
- Schedule product demonstrations, intro meetings w/potential buyers between account executives and potential customers.
Key Requirements (Technical and Professional) :
- Languages: Native/fluent in Swedish and fluent in English. Finnish, Norwegian and/or Danish is a big plus.
- Outbound prospecting/inside sales experience preferably within IT / Cloud solutions.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms is a big plus.
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well.
- Strong attention to detail.
What We Offer:
- Mentoring and training to introduce you to Genesys solutions and approaches.
- Competitive salary, benefits, and an uncapped commission structure.
- Genuine career potential and progression.
- A chance to work with a talented and dynamic team in the city center of Stockholm.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics . #LI-DK1
Back to top