Revenue Analyst 2
The Senior RevenueAnalyst will be responsible for tasks related to on-premise license andservices revenue recognition. Theindividual will be instrumental in ensuring the accurate reporting of revenueand accounting data as part of the monthly revenue close process. The SeniorRevenue Analyst will assist in the coordination, accounting and review of salesrelated transactions.
- Prepare and maintain monthly revenue, deferred revenue reconciliations
- Review/approve sales orders against company policy. Advise sales andfinance operations teams of any inconsistencies against policy and recommendcorrective action
- Assist with the review of sales opportunities, contracts and non-standardtransactions – provide appropriate accounting guidance and propose solutionswithin Company's revenue recognition policy
- Ensure GAAPcompliance across all functions in the order to cash cycle
- Prepare analysis and journal entries as necessary to support the month endclose process
- Work with external audit directly on an interim and annual basis for thecompliance reviews, yearly annual audit, VSOE testing and reporting, etc
- Review servicestransactions quarterly for VSOE compliance
- Assist with the updating of internal controls for the order to cash cycle andrelated SOX compliance process
- Prepare ad hocanalysis, when needed
- Minimum 2-3 years of related Rev Rec experience or Big4 Experience
- Experience with software clients and/or industry with revenue background
- Working knowledge of Software Revenue Recognitions Accounting - Familiaritywith ASC 985-605 (formerly SOP 97-2), ASU 2009-13 (formerly EITF 08-1) and ASU2009-14 (formerly EITF 09-3); ASC 606
- Bachelor'sdegree in accounting, finance or related required
- CPA or MBApreferred.
- Good communications skills required.
- Experience using Salesforce.com, OpenAir and NetSuite a plus
- Prior experiencewith SaaS company is a plus
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of theworld's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the centerof everything we do and passionately believe that great customerengagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companiesin more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experienceplatform to orchestrate omnichannelcustomer journeys that eliminate silos and build lastingrelationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-endingdesire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industryanalysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagementsolutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is anequal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluatequalified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexualorientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top