We have an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Renewals Manager to join us in the Netherlands ideally based from our office in Naarden.
The Renewals Manager focuses on closing in advance the annual renewal revenue stream by forecasting, managing, growing and sustaining the ongoing relationship of customers and/or partners in the region.
This position is for an experienced renewal person with a strong background in sales, conflict negotiations, product knowledge, forecasting sales cycles and driving and closing the annuity stream of Maintenance revenue generated from the customer base.
The primary responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to).
- Manage, forecast, grow and sustain the ongoing revenue and relationship with small and large business customers and/or partners
- Generate and deliver accurate Genesys CARE Renewal quotes to customers and/or partners
- Manage the pipeline through a clear understanding of forecasting sales cycles; able to report accurately on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Ensure continual pipeline growth by following up, negotiating and closing upsell opportunities of higher-value Genesys CARE programs and add-on options
- Review entitlement, consolidate new contracts and track the customer's environment through SFDC with the goal of generating accurate Genesys CARE Renewal quotes
- Drive the customer relationship and close sales cycles through the use of e-mail, phone, and on site visits to the customers/partners as required
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including off schedule travel as required
- Input, update and maintain accurate Salesforce records on each one of your accounts and opportunities
- Self-motivated to reach goals working both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Manage renewal quotes being resilient and with a strong sense of urgency to closing the renewal cycle before the expiration deadline
- Maintain a strong customer service focus with integrity, using excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Continued self-development and willingness to improve the knowledge of Genesys products and processes using the Genesys Internal training and education portal
- Able to navigate complex account environments /situations under pressure to meet the business needs and customer's satisfaction
- 3 years+ selling and closing experience with software or software maintenance
- Graduate degree in BA/BS
- Language skills: English; additionally German and/or Russian would be a plus
- Sense of accountability, fortitude, and tenacity to achieve results
- Superior active listening skills
- Excellent objection-handling, conflict management, and negotiating abilities
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work alongside multiple team members
- Strong time-management and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple streams of work simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal stakeholders
- Highly persuasive
- Highly resourceful when need to overcome barriers and objections
- Proven record of meeting/exceeding established goals
- Ability to communicate with all levels within customer/prospect's organization
- Enterprise software or contact center industry experience(s) a plus
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Michael Y.Solution Consultant
Michael is a problem solver. He works with Genesys customers to address their challenges by using the company’s variety of innovative products and services.
Back to top