- Paris, France
We have an excellent opportunity to join our team as a Renewal Manager based form our office in Issy Les Moulineaux, France.
The Renewal Manager is responsible to secure and grow recurring revenue and bookings for existing customers by applying Genesys best practices for recurring revenue management.
This position will help to drive our business forward as the world's best customer experiences company
You will be responsible to obtain Purchase Orders, prior to expiration of the current coverage period, for all recurring revenue across cloud, on-premise, subscription, etc. This Customer/Partner-facing specialization focuses on renewing contracts by applying Genesys best practices for recurring revenue management.
The primary responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to)
- Meet/exceed quarterly and annual budgets; driving recurring revenue growth in region
- Maintain a pulse on all renewals in given territory 150+ days in advance of expiration and through to closure, including but not limited to, understanding of current risk, key stake holders, potential for platform migration, account activity including license deals in process, opportunity for expansion or revenue growth
- Accurate forecasting of recurring revenue/bookings in-quarter and in out quarters, both verbally to management and through regular systematic updates.
- Awareness of at-risk renewals (predictive churn/attrition) and orchestration of remediation plans to address issue(s)
- Manage renewals according to Genesys Key Performance Indicators which monitor wellness of the business.
- Understand, predict, and manage effects on recurring revenue across customers' journey to migrate from one platform to another.
- Manage indirect renewals according to Genesys KPI's as well as Partner KPI results and when necessary, work with Partners on areas that require improvement.
- Engage with customers and partners, in close alignment with Genesys Advisors and Partner Success Managers, to educate on the value of their on-going support/subscription.
- Ensure the application of Genesys governance, policies, and pricing practices are honored throughout the renewal negotiation
- Ensure existing contract terms and conditions are in with the renewal quote and negotiation. Be familiar with existing customer terms and leverage opportunities to maximize revenue accordingly.
- Maintain strong knowledge of the Genesys Customer Success values and commit to deliver an exceptional customer experience across all interactions.
- Ability to articulate and sell value around Customer Success offerings and identify upsell opportunities for incremental growth through adoption of add-on service elements throughout the customer lifecycle (ie: upsell).
- Remain familiar with Genesys buying/licensing rules; validate customer entitlement (correct inventories) on premise quotes to avoid licensing discrepancies.
- Validate usage reports and historical trending, in concert with Genesys Advisor and account teams, to drive expansion and upsell opportunities at the time of renewal.
- Follow escalation procedures as documented; abide by DAP
- Outbound Programs, e.g. Compliance, Reclamations.
- 3 years+ selling and closing experience with software or software maintenance
- Graduate degree in BA/BS
- Language skills: Native French, fluent in English
- Sense of accountability, fortitude, and tenacity to achieve results
- Superior active listening skills
- Excellent objection-handling, conflict management, and negotiating abilities
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work alongside multiple team members
- Strong time-management and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple streams of work simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly persuasive
- Highly resourceful when need to overcome barriers and objections
- Proven record of meeting/exceeding established goals
- Ability to communicate with all levels within customer/prospect's organization
- Enterprise software or contact center industry experience(s) a plus
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics #LI-CE1
Back to top