JobDescription: APACSourcing Specialist
ReportingTo: APAC TalentAcquisition Lead
- Source new and screen existing candidates submitted against FTE opportunities in APAC.
- Assist APAC recruitment team on requisitions that do not have an existing pipeline.
- Actively source candidates utilizing resume databases, job boards, networks, social media and other relevant resources.
- Precisely screening applicant resumes based on hiring managers' requirements.
- Collaborating with recruitment business partners and keeping all parties informed and engaged with the progression of sourcing for highlighted roles.
- Developing innovative and resourceful sourcing strategies to obtain and attract the top passive and dynamic talent.
- Participating in job fairs, information sessions and special recruiting events as needed.
- Assist the Recruiting team with overall recruiting goals.
- Maintain the integrity of recruiting reports and applicant tracking.
- Conduct pre-screening interviews of candidates to obtain information on work history, training, education, or job skills.
- Perform other related duties and projects as business needs require.
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3 years of experience sourcing IT, finance, accounting and marketing roles.
- Experience in sourcing and using complex Boolean search strings to identify talent on various job boards and social sites including LinkedIn and Jobstreet.
- Experience reviewing resumes, posting jobs on job boards and sourcing active and passive talent.
- Understanding of current industry trends and best practices.
- Ability to be a team player who can thrive in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Experience using Taleo ATS is an advantage.
- Willing to work in Araneta Center, Quezon City
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top