Receptionist/Sr. Administrative Assistant
We have an excellent opportunity for a Receptionist/Sr. Administrative Assistant to join our business on a part time basis (Monday-Wednesday), based in Naarden. You will provide an efficient and effective customer service within Reception and fulfill general Reception and administrative duties.
The primary responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to)
- Welcoming and directing visitors to the office and issuing badges,
- Answering the telephone and directing calls accordingly.
- Ordering and managing incoming and outgoing courier services.
- Receiving and dispatching post and parcels.
- Arranging transport and hotels as required for staff and visitors.
- Assisting with arranging off site meetings.
- Arranging catering for all necessary on site meetings.
- Checking off invoices for payment for the above.
- Keeping the reception area safe and clean.
- Monitoring alarms.
- Liaising with facilities management company/security/cleaning.
- Booking suitable meeting rooms
- Setting up meeting rooms as required and clearing.
- Ordering catering for any lunches on site.
- Setting out lunches and clearing.
- Housekeeping, filling water dispensers with cups, putting out paper plates/napkins, checking cutlery keeping staff breakout areas clean and tidy.
- Ordering stationary
- Some ad hoc administration as required to assist with Facilities functions and overloads
- Accurate keyboarding skills with experience of Microsoft package.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and in writing.
- Organised and able to plan and manage workload.
- Ability to stay calm whilst working under pressure.
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Full / clean driving license as some travel may be required.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via http://www.genesys.com/ , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Back to top