Receptionist - Position - 3 - 8747
We are looking for an outgoing and friendly person to provide high level of customer service to all internal and external contacts within the Genesys organization. Additionally, you are responsible for managing the coordination and execution of the day-to-day administrative functions within the front desk area. Responsible for answering phone, greeting, escorting and directing visitors to their Genesys contact. Acknowledging customers, contractors and/or vendors, salespersons and visitors to appropriate parties and locations. This is a contract position with a chance of going contract-to-hire, it reports to the Senior Corporate Services/Facilities Manager. #LI-BL1
- Operate Switchboard and/or Other Automated Answering Systems as necessary in an efficient, timely and professional manner
- Notify employees of visitor(s) arrival
- Check messages from “after hours” voicemail. Record new messages when necessary
- Receive and Route Incoming Faxes via Fax Router
- Receive/Ship and sign for courier packages from FedEx, UPS, USPS or other carriers. Deliver to appropriate contacts and/or department
- Arrange transportation for Customers and Employees as needed
- Arrange lunch orders when needed (upon request)
- Maintain visitor badges at Front Desk
- Escort visitors, customers and vendors to certain locations within Genesys, if necessary
- Order office supplies for employees when directed
- Provide feedback and updates once a month in mandatory department meeting
- Assist in making coffee for 2nd and 3rd floors
- Restock all refrigerators daily with drinks, fruits and snacks
- Clean – (empty trash, wipe down boards and tables) and maintain organization in all conference rooms prior to any scheduled use
- Empty dishwasher in the morning and clean kitchen at the end of the day
- Assist Corporate Services Administrator when directed
- Other secondary duties as instructed and assigned
Required/Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years receptionist / office coordinating experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional and casual business attire a must
- Computer MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Access), Outlook, Skype, etc.
- Interpersonal skills require communication with internal and external contacts to carry out company policies and/or request.
- Some Problem Solving matters that are routine/repetitive problems following established policies and procedures.
- Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday (Overtime a possibility with advanced notice)
- Late or no shows: call Department Manager or Agency (if applicable)
Genesys is the world’s leading provider of customer service and contact software — with more than 4,700 customers in 120 countries. Drawing on its more than 20 years of customer service innovation and experience, Genesys is uniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customer channels together to effectively drive today’s customer conversation. Genesys software directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing the value of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by driving personalization and multi-channel customer service – and extending customer service across the enterprise to optimize processes and the performance of customer-facing employees.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Back to top