PS03P4 - PS Project Manager
This position fits a candidate experienced in managing projects in large entities, ideally in a contact centre environment. The candidate would meet tight schedules and cost targets and margins without compromising client requirements, have the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and be skilled in time and budget management.
The Project Manager interfaces with Senior Client Management and ensures client satisfaction with projects and programmes undertaken, and also interface and manage Consultants and Partners.
The role is primarily management of diverse and complex projects in Australian and New Zealand, made up of multiple teams of Solution Architects and Technical Consultants.
Preference will be given to candidates with Tertiary level education with at least 7 years proven commercial experience in managing medium to large projects. High level (preferably certified) experience in a project management methodology is a must. The successful candidate should be based in the Melbourne, Australia. Opportunities for advancement include movement to Senior Project Manager and to other Genesys teams.
- Responsible for projects and technical activities as directed.
- Motivate and energise the Project Team to achieve the agreed project outcomes.
- Manage Large, diverse and complex projects made up of related teams and/or programmes made up of multiple projects.
- Responsible for the financials project effort and expenses (estimating, tracking, and adjusting team requirements as needed including input to forecast review) and delivering projects within the agreed budget for revenue, cost, and gross margin.
- Manages project-wide risks and issues.
- Responsible for reviewing the project status reports, schedules, team structures (role & responsibilities), and financials related to the specific programme and project.
- Control over project timelines.
- Communication with Customer and Internal stakeholders (weekly status reports)
- Liaise with senior staff within client organisations regarding provision of specified services.
- Operating within negotiated contractual obligations for a programme or group of projects.
- Responsible for Change Requests on existing projects in liaison with the Account Executive, Professional Services CSDs, and Director of Professional Services.
- Other duties as required by the Director of Professional Services, ANZ
- Project Management Certification is desirable
- Significant experience in working with complex technical projects and teams
- Excellent communication skills #LI-MP1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top