PS Project Manager
The Senior PS Project Manager primary responsibility is for management of projects with a focus on meeting project commitments including communications with sponsors & stakeholders. The Project Manager acts as the primary interface with customer to manage solution delivery, customer expectations, develop a risk mitigation strategy and to resolve issues that may impact the success of the project. #LI-BL1
- Lead planning and/or implementation of projects, may participate in the design and /or testing phases.
- Provide content knowledge with specific experience in one or more Genesys practice or solution areas.
- Manage project budget and resource allocation. May be involved in Budgetary Estimates and Statement of Work preparation.
- Manage the project including developing work plan, scheduling resources, setting goals and priorities, reporting project status, tracking and resolving issues, and customer acceptance.
- Align with contract resources and drive purchase orders, price quotes, and contractual materials when needed.
- Implement change management process throughout the engagement.
- Follow defined and agreed upon PS Operational process, methods and guidelines.
- Identify additional sales opportunities resulting from engagement work.
- Achieve profitability goals by providing high quality and efficient delivery services
- Work with assigned team to help forecast and achieve delivered revenue objectives on a quarterly basis
- Achieve customer satisfaction goals – internal and external
- Contribute to greater good of organization
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related studies
- 8 years of combined industry experience in Call Center technology, including 2-3 years of Project Management experience.
- Strong technical background in a Professional Services function that includes software solutions, hardware, OS, and PBX knowledge.
- Good verbal and writing skills; ability to make presentations to technical and business personnel; ability to do knowledge transfer
- PMI certification a plus
Special Position Requirements
- Travel 10 – 40%
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry’s #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Product Line Manager
Nitin manages a diverse portfolio of Genesys products that help a variety of the companies they work with bring the customer experience into the digital world.
Back to top