PS Consultant (Reporting & Analytics/ Business Intelligence)
Position Title: Reporting & Analytics (Business Intelligence)
The role of this position is to perform design, configuration, development, installation, testing and deployment of Analytics & Reporting solutions for Genesys customers and partners.
The successful candidate will work closely with the implementations teams around the world to transform customer requirements into implemented software solutions, leveraging core product technology under the leadership of the assigned Project Manager(s) responsible for the outcome of each individual customer engagement. The goal of the role is always to provide the best customer experience for our customers and partners.
In this role, the primary responsibilities will include (but are not limited to): • Enable the successful software implementation of the Genesys Analytics & Reporting software products and solutions by performing the following:
• Participating in customer requirements gathering and scoping efforts to listen, discuss and document customer's technical requirements, guiding the customer into a product fit by discussing the value of existing Advisor product functionality;
• Design, develop, deploy and test Business Objects universes and reports as they pertain to Genesys contact center management data sources. The environment will be BOXI 3.0 with either SQL Server and Oracle databases;
• Develop reports using both WEBI and Crystal Reports;
• Interface with external customers to determine business requirements, discuss and document customer's technical design specifications, guide the customer to appropriate solutions by discussing the value of existing application features, functions and capabilities;
• Provide technical leadership within the Genesys Professional Services project team, playing a value-add role to ensure the technical soundness of proposed solutions;
• Own the successful architecting of the reporting solutions, leveraging background in design, development and deployment of application and custom reporting solutions to meet the customer's needs;
• Provide support for escalation of technical issues from the Genesys Customer Care team.
• Perform knowledge transfer of the delivered solutions at the conclusion of the engagement as necessary.
• Ability to have flexible work schedule and at times work outside of your normal business hours to accommodate effective communications with stakeholders in the Global organization
• Provide timely progress reports on the project deliverables to the appropriate Project Managers and senior members of technical staff.
• Proficient with third party products and tools (Linux, Microsoft server, virtualization, databases, switches, interfaces and third party tools).
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top