Position Title: Implementation Consultant - Voice
PS Implementation Consultant is responsible for implementation of Genesys technology solutions on customer projects. This position may work autonomously or in conjunction with the Project Manager teams to design, implement and test the Genesys solutions and provide ongoing support. The Consultant must be professional and thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment and have a successful track record meeting and exceeding client expectations.
In this role, the primary responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Communicate work activity and technical status with team members and possibly customers
- Review, discuss and understand solution architecture and design specifications
- Remote Installation, configuration and testing of sophisticated Genesys software solutions in customer environments.
- Develop workflow logic using visual tools
- Perform functional Testing, write/ execute test Plans, Quality Assure implemented solutions
- Troubleshoot customer environment and perform issue resolution
- Support other teams doing above where necessary as temporary assignment
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top