Job Description for Genesys PS Consultant
Genesys Singapore is hiring a professional service consultant with passion for working with leading edge software technologies in an international environment. If you like to be part of a team of highly skilled consultants taking customer experience to the next level join our PS team. Your main responsibilities include designing and implementing Genesys next generation customer experience solutions. Get in touch and accelerate your career today!
- Advise customers for the best practices in implementing contact center solutions based on Genesys production features and capabilities.
- Participate in technical support for deployed software system/solutions, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues, identify root cause and recommend solution to improve system stability.
- Communicate with clients about issue investigation, findings, solutions and recommendations.
- Participate in the software solutions implementation projects on all stages of the classic project lifecycle: Business Requirements specification and analysis, Technical Design specification, Implementation and Integration of the solution, Test Plan development and Testing
- The position requires a good level of team-work and the ability to relate well with Customers and Partners; ultimately, the position requires the ability to work in complex projects and the ability/maturity to take decisions inside his/her responsibility.
- Frequent international travel (up to 60-65%) will be required
- Formal education in Software Engineering and/or Telecommunication on a bachelor level or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years' working experiences, at least 2 years in design, implementation, or support of contact center solutions.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in application deployment in Windows or Linux environments.
- Experience in contact center business intelligence environments a plus;
- Familiar with TDM to IP gateways (Cisco, Audiocodes, Alcatel, Avaya, etc.)
- Understand requirements specific to deploying IP telephony across both Cloud, LAN's and WAN's
- Experiences in web-development and integration with social media are advantages
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Good analytical skills are required to troubleshoot complex issues
- The role requires good interpersonal communication and presentation skills and the candidate should be keen to work in a diverse and multicultural environment.
Back to top