PS Implementation Consultant (Premier Outbound)
Job Location: Manila, Philippines
The consultants in this position will provide technical expertise for Genesys solution implementations with Genesys Standalone Outbound Cloud platform which entails but not limited to the solution design, functional and integration testing, technical documentation and knowledge transfer to the customer and to other Genesys project members. This position will report to the Professional Services Manager based in Manila with dotted line reporting to the Global Leader for the Digital Channels Practice.
The successful candidate will work closely with the project teams around the world under the leadership of the assigned Project Manager(s) responsible for the outcome of each individual customer engagement. The goal of the role is always to provide the best customer experience for our customers and partners.
In this role, the primary responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for deploying Genesys applications in customer environments focusing on implementing solutions using Genesys Digital Channels suite of products such as email, chat, social media, mobile engagement, etc.
- Manage Genesys and client to project timelines, ensuring dependencies are being met, and project will launch on schedule
- Maintain accurate records for customer installations including Architecture, Configuration, deployment templates, etc. and archive upon completion.
- Testing and problem analysis and resolution. Troubleshoot complex applications and integrations
- Follow project change management protocol and customer security guidelines.
- Perform knowledge transfer of the delivered solutions at the conclusion of the engagement as necessary.
- Ability to have flexible work schedule and at times work outside of your normal business hours to accommodate effective communications with stakeholders in the Global organization
- Participate in the creation of Knowledge Base articles, solutions and other related collateral
- Provide timely progress reports on the project deliverables to the appropriate Project Managers and senior members of technical staff.
Required profile and Qualifications:
- Degree from accredited college or university
- 3 years or more of related commercial experience with a technology company.
- Practical knowledge workoing with various digital media technologies (chat, social media, mobile web applications, etc);
- Understanding of common web application architectures.
- Familiarity with modern web application technologies, such as HTML5/ECMA Script, Ajax, Comet-D, Websockets, REST and 'classic' web services
- Good knowledge of
- Client server architecture
- Web technologies
- Databases (MS-SQL, Oracle)
- Operating system software (Windows, Linux);
- NoSQL database (preferably Cassandra)
- Basic knowledge of security and security protocols
- SSL and certificates
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a virtual team on routine duties or projects with general instructions on new assi gnments
- Good verbal, writing skills and the ability to effectively interact with clients (business and technical audiences) in the English language is a must. Having similar capabilities in other major European languages is a plus.
- Demonstrate solid analytical programming and problem solving skills including software operation diagnostics. Ability to get to the heart of complex issues;
- Valid passport and ability to travel on demand (could be as high as 50%)
Familiarity with the following is a definite plus:
- Practical experience working with or implementing solutions using Genesys Digital Channels suite of products such as email, chat, social media, mobile engagement, etc. technologies is a big plus
- Practical experience with best Consulting Services/Project Delivery practices employed in the industry among leading consulting organizations
- Familiarity with Mobile Technologies would be considered as a strong plus for the candidate (iOS or Android development experience)
- Experience with JIRA and/or Confluence a plus
- Proficiency with Unix, FTP, PGP, Regular Expression and advanced Excel a plus
Web: Ajax, Comet-D, Websockets, REST and 'classic' web services, Cookies
Security: TLS/SSL configuration and troubleshooting
DBMS: Oracle, MSSQL
Networks: TCP/IP routers, proxies, load balancers, Wireshark, DMZ architecture
Mobile: iOS or Android Apps Programming
NoSQL: Cassandra, MongoDB, any other product
Documentation: Business Requirements Specification and Analysis, Design Documentation, Test Plan development…
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top