Genesys is seeking a qualified professional to fill the role of RFP Proposal Manager. This position will support assigned business segment(s) and act as the focal point for the production of all RFI/RFP deliverables and proposal related information requests for that segment(s). The candidate should be experienced in analyzing Requests for Proposals, creating proposal outlines and schedules, planning and managing proposal process reviews and coordinating input from multiple sources throughout the corporate infrastructure to ensure compliance and timely submission. The candidate must be able to demonstrate flexibility by being able to either work independently or in a team environment. The candidate should be extremely well organized and able to work under pressure to meet demanding deadlines with the willingness to work evenings or weekends upon occasion to meet proposal schedules.
- The position may be a virtual office.
Responsibilities can also include:
- Assist with structuring and implementing an RFP process. Plan, facilitate, and manage the proposal process from intake to submission.
- Analyze and assess complex RFPs with an eye towards creating a comprehensive proposal plan.
- Will interface with corporate, regional, and local team members to assemble response team and proposal response strategy.
- Required to integrate text/content contributions from disparate authors to create cohesive proposals.
- Ensure all projects meet scheduling requirements and company quality standards.
- Will assist with maintaining a library of source material for future use and with the maintenance of the RFP tool and database content
- Assist with the provision of general company content for responses where appropriate
Experience and/or skill requirements:
- Strong project management/coordination experience with a focus on organization of complex data under very limited time frames.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on managing interaction with Field Sales personnel in high pressure situations.
- Exceptional writing and language skills with a focus on technical writing is desirable.
- Must demonstrate skill proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook including complex formatting, multiple disk formats, and different computer platforms; Adobe PageMaker, Acrobat Reader, etc.
- Experience in design, layout, and production of quality documents to meet customer specifications.
- Exposure to/familiarity with RFP management software (Qvidian) is a plus.
- Strong business writing and formatting skills with experience in communicating solutions and concepts through diverse methods such as text, graphics, tables, and lists.
- 5-7 years experience with developing professional, consistent proposals for distribution to customers; and analyzing and managing complex RFP logistics
- Experience with managing proposals for contact center software or telecommunications companies a plus.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in English, Journalism, Communications, Management, Social Services, or other related field is desirable.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top