Project Manager, Professional Services
This is a great opportunity to join us as a Project Manager role in the Middle East region, based in Riyadh. The role involves managing the day-to-day operations of key customer projects with responsibility for tracking project status and profitability, coordinating project resources, managing client expectations and leveraging project experience throughout the team.
This role requires leadership, decision making, and direction setting across multiple teams in multiple locations and also across software development disciplines of architecture, coding, testing, validation, packaging, and delivery.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, have passion to deliver and enjoy travelling, then this could be your next career opportunity.
In this role, the primary responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Provide project management of multiple, concurrent Genesys solution engagements, ranging from a value of Services from €5k upwards to projects with total value in excess of €500k, including customer sign off.
- Manage all aspects of the project delivery including project schedule, risk management and risk mitigation plan, scope documentation, scheduling resources, setting goals and priorities, reporting project status, tracking and resolving issues and customer acceptance
- Implement change management process on engagements
- Follow standard PS Operational processes and guidelines.
- Ensure engagements are on time and on budget
- Achieve customer satisfaction goals
- Have the ability to fully understand Genesys functionality and solution architectures to actively manage scope control and customer expectation
- Maintain close links with other functions in Professional Services and other Company departments especially Sales, Pre-Sales and Marketing, Support, and Education
- Maintain quality relationships between our clients, strategic partners and/or third-party providers
- Generate incremental license and services revenue through direct customer contact - opportunity detection and management
- Achieve profitability goals by providing high-quality and efficient delivery services
- Work with assigned teams to help forecast and achieve revenue objectives on a quarterly basis
- University degree in Engineering, Economics, Management or equivalent 3+ years relevant experience in the IT industry preferable in the Contact Centre, Telecommunication and/or CRM market (essential)
- Proven IT Project Management experience (including budgeting) of complex solutions
- Understands at least 1 industry segment (e.g. Telecommunications) and has an understanding of computer architecture, open systems products (hardware and software), project management tools and methodologies, customer and Professional Services (essential)
- Exposure to Genesys technical solutions. Will have had exposure to the Genesys product suite to a level that the candidate is able to discuss simple solutions
- Fluent English is a must
- Strong initiative, proactive and willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to be flexible and to handle multiple projects in an organized and timely manner
- Must be a good negotiator
- Clear, crisp written and verbal communication skills
- Project Management Certification, e.g. Prince2, PMI
- Certified Genesys Engineer 7.x +
- Have had exposure to the Genesys delivery methodology and tools is desirable
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via http://www.genesys.com/, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-DK1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top