Professional Sevices WFM Senior Consultant
Genesys is hiring a Senior WFM consultant with a passion for working with leading edge software technologies in an international environment. If you like to be part of a team of highly skilled consultants taking customer experience to the next level join our PS team. Your main responsibilities include designing and implementing Genesys next generation customer experience solutions. Get in touch and accelerate your career today!
- Lead the software solutions implementation projects during all stages of the classic project lifecycle: Business Requirements specification and analysis, Technical Design specification, Implementation and Integration of the solution, Test Plan development and Testing
- The position requires a good level of team-work and the ability to relate well with Customers and Partners; ultimately, the position requires the ability to work in complex projects and the ability/maturity to take decisions inside his/her responsibility.
- Frequent international travel (60-65%) will be required
The candidate should have theoretical and 3-5 years of practical experience in the following areas:
- Planning, forecasting and scheduling experience with a WFM tool in a contact center is a must.
- Consultancy skills in area of WFM and Workforce planning.
- Ability to translate business requirements into a functional design.
- Working knowledge of ACD systems, IVR capabilities workflow systems.
- Knowledge of the major contact center (HR) processes (outsourcing, hiring, contract, vacation).
- Analytical skills in order to troubleshoot complex planning and forecasting issues.
- Great social and people skills.
- Customer focused and a team player.
- Result oriented and able to work with deadlines and under pressure.
- Extensive analytical skills are required.
- Fluent in English and at least one of the following language(s):French or German
- The role requires good interpersonal communication and presentation skills and the candidate should be keen to work in a diverse and multicultural environment.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.#LI-DK1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top