Professional Services Project Manager
Are you interested in working for a 5000+ global software company, to deliver great business outcomes, doing challenging and interesting work? This is the role for you.
What this role is:
The Project Manager manages the day-to-day operations of customer projects. You will be responsible for tracking project status and profitability, coordinating project resources and managing client expectations. You will identify and develop new product sales opportunities within the market while leveraging project experience throughout the team.
In this role, you will be the primary interface with the customer to manage the triple constraints (schedule, scope, budget) and to resolve issues.
Understands the client's business and establishes inroads into the organization of the account to increase Genesys visibility are a keys aspect to succeed.
What this role isn't:
It is not only a financial managing role, but you will be actively involved in generating incremental license and services revenue through direct customer contact. You will be a thoughtful leader who orchestrates resources and expertise to achieve customer satisfaction goals.
What you'll bring to the table:
Have the ability to fully understand Genesys functionality and solution architectures to actively manage scope control and customer expectation
You will need to be able to build relationships using your good communication and organization skills.
You can contribute as a strong team player Work with assigned teams to help forecast and achieve revenue objectives every quarter.
Some details about what you will do:
- Manage all aspects of the project delivery including project schedule, risk management, and risk mitigation plan, scope documentation, scheduling resources, setting goals and priorities, reporting project status, tracking and resolving issues and customer acceptance
- Implement change management process on engagements
- Follow standard Professional Services Operational processes and guidelines
- Ensure engagements are on time and budget
- Maintain close links with other functions in Professional Services and other Company departments especially Sales, Pre-Sales and Marketing, Support, and Education
- Maintain quality relationships between our clients, strategic partners and/or third party providers
- Achieve profitability goals by providing high-quality and efficient delivery services
- University degree in Engineering, Economics, Management or equivalent
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in the IT industry preferable in the Contact Centre, Telecommunication and/or CRM market and cloud.
- Proven IT Project Management experience (including budgeting) of complex solutions
- Understands at least 1 industry segment (e.g. Telecommunications) and has an understanding of computer architecture, open systems products (hardware and software), project management tools and methodologies, customer and Professional Services
- Willing to travel extensively through EMEA
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written) required
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-FS1
Back to top