Product Manager, Platform Partners
We are seeking a driven individual that has a passion for building amazing products via strategic partnerships that create value for our customers and complement our growing customer experience platform ecosystem. As the Product Manager of Platform Partners, you will be responsible for contributing to the PureCloud ecosystem top-line revenue growth through the development of joint product offerings and business strategies with our strategic PureCloud platform partners.
We are looking for a product visionary who is always thinking about the overall ecosystem strategy and how it ties into the PureCloud platform business objectives.
As part of the ecosystem team, your technical insights and platform understanding will help contribute and form our overall API and services strategy collaborating along with other product teams, enabling the ecosystem to accelerate innovation of capabilities for our customers, driving new app/add-on creation, new customers, and increased loyalty among our existing customer base. All of this will help the ecosystem rapidly enable massive innovation around customer experience beyond the capabilities of our core product set.
- Drive our ecosystem portfolio business and product objectives through strategic partnerships and lead the successful execution of the strategy through strong organizational collaboration and agile leadership.
- Create the detailed product roadmap, work closely with development on feature story definition, manage the delivery of EPICS to the roadmap, and develop release plans (marketing, developer, partners, and customers) for new capabilities.
- Identify additional business opportunities and monetization strategies with our Strategic Platform partners.
- Drive joint Go-to-Market activities across Sales, Marketing, and Product with our partners.
Serve as the resident expert on product integrations and services offerings with our strategic partners.
- Interface with our ecosystem customers, vendors, and partners to communicate and advocate the value of the platform integration service capabilities.
- Work collaboratively with the platform product teams to ensure the right APIs/Services are available to our ecosystem community
- Define operational business metrics and create automated reporting to track the adoptions, usage, NPS, and revenue of the integration services to make data driven decisions on additional functionality.
- Contribute significantly to the company platform strategy and developer community.
- Bachelors Degree and 5 years post education experience in a commercial product development organization.
- Preferred experience working with large developer platforms and marketplaces from companies such as Microsoft, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services (AWS), or other large ecosystem products.
- Experience understanding the business needs of our customers and of our market
Experience translating those needs into innovative product and business strategies, and successfully execute on the strategies.
- Experience effectively collaborate cross functionality with the Alliance Business Development team, Solutions Strategy team, other product managers, and developers across the product line to evaluate partnership opportunities identify, spec and manage the implementation of product opportunities.
- Meticulous attention to customer experience with a focus on success metrics that include adoption, community growth, loyalty, NPS, and overall ecosystem revenue.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-BJ1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top