- Galway, Ireland
Are you excited about Digital, AI and Cloud and want to revolutionize the way companies engage with their customers? Then you will love working as Product Manager at Genesys: our office in Galway is the center of excellence for Artificial Intelligence applied to digital customer experience, prospect conversion, conversational AI, real-time behaviour predictions and journey optimization. Our office is a multicultural, modern and exciting environment, working directly with AI gurus, Cloud specialists, frontend and UX developers, Sales, Marketing and other Product Managers, delivering exciting sprint demos every two weeks, and having fun while doing all of that. The ideal candidate will have experience bridging the business and technical worlds.
At Genesys, we empower companies to create exceptional omnichannel experiences, journeys, and relationships. For over 25 years, we have put the customer at the center of all we do, and we passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes.
Genesys Product Managers are responsible for growing revenue-generating opportunities through new product development and execution of product strategy. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating with product/development teams, to ensure we are successfully developing offers that enable best-in-class customer journeys, powered by AI. You will also be working with other stakeholders in the Sales and Marketing organization, and capture direct customer feedbacks on regular basis.
You must be collaborative and a critical thinker, with the ability to break down complex problems and clearly articulate requirements and business outcomes. The ideal candidate is analytical and resourceful with previous experience delivering AI, digital or customer engagement software products. This person loves to work with people across the business, geeks out on new learning opportunities and technologies, and thrives in a fast-paced environment by embracing change and ambiguity, not as risk but as opportunities to create greatness.
- Be accountable for the prioritization and execution of your product roadmap in collaboration with R&D partners
- Collaborate and define functional requirements to build next generation prospect conversion and engagement platform, as a Cloud service, with a key focus on AI and machine learning applied to digital engagement over web and mobile, next best action services, real-time journeys analytics.
- Partner with key stakeholders across our company and our customers to capture detailed requirements, test hypothesis, and enable adoption and support
- Define and actively manage product requirements and communicate with the engineering teams on a daily basis to ensure clarity and quality of deliverables.
- Manage day-to-day activities required for the success of your products and ensure that activities and deliverables are executed in a timely fashion with high quality.
- Support account teams in customer meetings by providing subject matter expertise and presenting roadmaps.
- Support PM feature-level revenue forecasts through model development.
- Ensure offers are cohesive, easy to understand and compelling.
- 5+ years of professional experience, with 2+ years working in product management.
- Experience as business analyst in customer facing role, being able to translate business requirements into detailed technical requirements
- Experience working directly with software development/engineering groups.
- Strong understanding of digital features and technology that impact customer experience and customer contact centers.
- Experience with Cloud API services, possibly AWS based.
- Familiar with software and product methodologies, including Agile or Scaled Agile
- Familiar with product and software management tools (example: Aha, Jira and Confluence).
- Ability to prioritize issues effectively and meet tight deadlines when required.
- Ability to work with a high performance, cross-functional team.
- Strong technical background and ability to drill into the details to determine the best solution for our customers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You are curious, self-driven, and ask the right questions.
- BA/BS required.
- 2+ years of professional experience as business analyst or customer facing consulting role
- Experience in customer engagement, digital transformation, AI, and data lake solutions.
- Strong focus on User Experience and Interaction Design.
- Experience with CRM and Marketing integrations: Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua, Adobe, Google Analytics.
- Experience with Internet of Things (IoT).
- Experience with Digital Transformation, marketing campaigns and analytics.
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Back to top