Product Manager - Conversational AI
Genesys, Contact Center and Customer Experience leader trusted by thousands of customers for 20+ years, is investing in Artificial Intelligence technology. AI supports a variety of new and differentiating use-cases in many domains of Customer Experience and is expected to disrupt in depth our industry. The Conversational AI Product Management team at Genesys is growing fast and seeking a talented Product Manager to help the team solve some of the most pressing and challenging business problems at one of the top private B2B software companies in the world.
As a Product Manager in the AI Product Organization, you will sit in the middle of multi-disciplinary teams and are expected to work cross-functionally to create differentiated offers which set Genesys apart from the competition. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating with both business/partner leaders and product/development teams, including offer definition, agile development, and ongoing coordination/communication to ensure they successfully develop and commercialize an offer that enables best in class customer journeys to the end customers. Your leadership, business acumen and technical skills will be critical in helping Genesys consolidate its leadership position in customer experience orchestration with its AI-powered systems.
The Conversational AI product management team strives to:
- Understand overall self service, bot, automation and employee assistance industry trends as well as the growing role played by artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Allocate funding against the most strategic AI-powered solutions that help Genesys maintain and grow its position as a conversational orchestrator.
- Bring to market AI powered products that address use cases across self service, orchestration and employee optimization.
- Oversee AI partnerships and acquisitions from a product perspective.
- Think as entrepreneurs, ideate and prototype to uncover the next generation of AI-powered use cases at Genesys.
- Be a leader and a contributor to cross-functional teams (Marketing, R&D, Sales, Professional Services...) and work effectively with shared objectives to deliver the best AI-powered products to the market.
- In this role you must be collaborative and precise, with a service-oriented attitude, and able to drive progress on multiple assignments simultaneously. You must think critically with an entrepreneur mindset, and have the ability to break down complex problems.
- Initially, take ownership of Agent Assist and Knowledge Management products and define, drive and bring to market differentiated use cases in high demand.
- Drive Conversational AI-powered product activities from early stage concept validation to full cross-functional commercialization, with an inquisitive, innovative mindset that helps Genesys accelerate bringing products to market and differentiate against competitors.
- Identify and collaborate closely with initial customers to identify Conversational AI use cases to iterate and quickly improve Genesys offer.
- Collaborate with wider organization across several platforms and product categories to ensure products address customer needs and ensure adoption.
- Think creatively about ground-breaking AI innovations as well as enhancements to existing rules based products at Genesys, leveraging inputs from internal innovation contests, customer ideas or market trends.
- Define and actively manage product requirements in our Aha! product roadmap system with inputs and constant iterations with other platform PM leads that will consume this innovation.
- Support account teams in customer meetings by providing subject matter expertise and representing Genesys Artificial Intelligence product strategy and execution.
- Facilitation of leadership strategic planning activities, starting with summarizing and simplifying complex market research, competitive intelligence, and financial analysis.
- You must be able to quickly form productive and positive working relationships with staff with varying technical and business backgrounds and skill levels across cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work effectively with distributed teams (US, Europe, India) and travel as needed (no more than 20% to 30% of the time)
- Computer Science or quantitative undergraduate or masters degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience ranging from contact center and digital solutions, to machine learning, natural language and speech technologies with hands on experience of customers self service and automation needs and a strong understanding of their goals.
- Strong organizational skills. Experience managing cross functional project teams.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, and eager learner.
- Experience in AI / Machine Learning technology and Big Data.
- MBA, or similar advanced business degree.
- Experience in collecting competitive intelligence, market requirements and developing strategies and business cases per market segments.
- Understanding of the Agile Development and Enterprise Processes.
- Experience in Cloud solutions and operations.
- Knowledge of Knowledge Management or Employee Optimisation solutions.
- Knowledge of Genesys, Contact Center and Customer Experience Solutions.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
See Inside the Office of Genesys
A pioneer in advancing customer service, Genesys is steadfast in its mission of putting the customer at the center of everything. For over 25 years, the company’s innovative solutions have helped clients engage effortlessly with their customers across all touchpoints, channels, and interactions to deliver differentiated customer journeys, all while maximizing revenue and loyalty.
Back to top