- Indianapolis, IN
As a Product Manager, you will bring your leadership, business acumen, and technical skills to the PureCloud team. You will play a critical role in the development and delivery of PureCloud solutions. In this role, you will usher features through all phases of product development with primary responsibilities on requirements definition, project planning, managing schedules, facilitating conflict resolution, identifying and communicating risk, and coordinating tasks involving dependencies within cross-functional development teams. You will add value by ensuring that the features delivered meet quality standards, solve stated business problems and are completed in a timely manner within scope project deliverables.
- Collaborate and define components of PureCloud solutions, from both functional and business perspective, with a key focus in PureCloud Digital Solutions including:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Powered Digital Interactions.
- Customer Journey with Digital Interactions.
- Email, Web Chat, SMS (Text) Messaging and Social Media Channels.
- Define and execute on requirements with supporting organizations, including product management, sales, development, support, IT operations, finance and legal.
- Provide visibility to feature status and escalates issues to senior management.
- Plan and track release milestones for feature releases.
- Work closely with Product, Development, and Quality Assurance management to ensure successful feature delivery.
- Identify needs, create, and deliver sales enablement training material.
- Create and deliver clear and concise customer facing documentation outlining delivered solutions.
- Remove obstacles blocking or slowing down the teams.
- Manage multiple projects at one time.
- Develop and improve processes, communicate plans and achievements, and facilitate project meetings.
- BA/BS required.
- Experience in Cloud solutions, with strong background in product management and cloud operations.
- 4+ years of experience working in a Software Business Analyst or Software Product Manager capacity working on enterprise software life cycle development.
- Experience working with Digital Interaction Types (Email, Web Chat, SMS (Text) Messaging and Social Media Channels).
- Experience delivering Customer Experience solutions.
- Ability to prioritize issues effectively and meet tight deadlines when required.
- Ability to lead a high performing, cross-functional team.
- Ability to manage the work and quality of other cross-functional team members.
- Ability to resolve conflict within a project team.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong Project management skills.
- Ability to actively listen and learn.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be detail-oriented.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive.
- Ability to work independently and be resourceful.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects and coordinate with other Product Managers.
- Critical thinker with excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Back to top