Principal Solution Consultant-NY
The Solutions Consultant assists in driving Sales revenue objectives across all company product lines. The position will provide direct support to Inside Sales, customers and partners, Direct and Channel Sales Executives, Account Management, and Systems Engineer (SE) field personnel. The position will embrace and illustrate strong, quality driven, work ethic and proven leadership utilizing their past performance and history. This level of leadership directly translates toward higher focus on internal development of team personnel, team tools, and company messages and objectives.
• Supports all Sales teams, Customer and Partners
o Understands sales process, strategy and solution sales "methodologies";
o Develops solution design, pricing and sales proposals;
o Delivers product and technical presentations across all product aspects;
o Completes RFP and other technical writing responses;
o Responsible for technical accuracy of product solution;
o Responsible for delivery of proof-of-concept (pilot) environments as part of sales process or strategy; and
o Engages strategically within the largest sales opportunities and existing customer accounts.
• Supports Engineering
o Assists in product research and question response;
o Creates focused product and technical presentations for distribution; and
o Develops and maintains intra-team training materials;
• Communications and Presentations
o Effectively presents to large (100+) diverse audiences across business, product and technical topics;
o Delivers product and technical presentations (on-site and remote) across all product aspects;
o Effectively utilizes multiple presentations mediums (white boarding, Power Point, Visio, etc.);
o Delivers comprehensive product demonstrations focused on functional abilities and capabilities in business terms easily understood by the customer;
o Develops custom product demonstrations specialized for customer requirements;
o Embraces opportunities to "evangelize" company and product solutions through speaking engagements, trade publications and industry analysts; and
o Participates and contributes to Company "Internet-facing" , publications and analyst events;
• Tools and Technologies
o Maintains product demonstration platform for personal exploration, development and testing; and
o Develops and maintains custom tools for automation and efficiency usage within the SE team.
o Contributes in aspects of team performance measurement and hiring practices.
o Actively contributes toward team growth and mentoring via assistance in on-boarding processes and other intra-team growth plans.
• BS Computer Science or equivalent work experience desirable.
• Existing work knowledge/experience (5-7 years) of call/contact center industry and operations is required.
- Strong interpersonal communication, active listening and conflict resolution skills;
- Strong written communications (business and technical responses);
• Ability to work in a team environment;
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be detail-oriented;
• Ability to work independently with little guidance;
- Flexible and adaptable to all work environments;
- All work products are in conformance with team standards;
- Completes all work tasks on-time;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft front-office products (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio);
• Ability to deploy, configure and maintain simple Microsoft Active Directory instances;
• Ability to deploy, configure and maintain Windows desktop and server (MS SQL, MS Exchange) applications;
• Ability to deploy and maintain Microsoft server-based applications within VMware or MS Hyper-V environments;
• Ability to discuss in detail IP Telephony deployment, Quality of Service (Qos) strategy and considerations;
• Ability to discuss in detail IP security as it relates to enterprise application deployment and IP telephony and regulatory requirements (PCI, SOX, HIPPA, etc).
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Back to top