Principal Solution Consultant - UK & Ireland
Job Title: Principal Solutions Consultant
Department & Team: UK&I Sales, Solutions Consultant Team
Reports to: Solutions Consulting Leader UK&I
Location: Home Office (near Frimley)
Summary/ Role Overview:
A Pre-Sales solution expert, responsible for engaging in business-focused solution discoveries with customers to understand their operation and customer experiences and demonstrate the value that can be realized through the implementation of Genesys solutions.
To support the UK&I Sales team to be successful within territory, by defining the business value of Genesys solutions through tasks including the following:
Operational Walkthroughs / Discoveries: leading discovery sessions to walk through an organisation's current methods of operation and provide recommendations on improvement opportunities. This may include sessions inside the contact centre to observe the customer experience as well as sessions with team leaders, operational staff and management.
The typical output from the above will be:
• Presentation showing the solutions identified and how they can provide business benefit.
• Example customer journeys before and after.
• Present ideas ' recommendations on how the customer should embark on improving customer Journeys.
• High level business benefit model and ball-park costs for delivery of identified solutions.
Customer Vision Sessions: Sessions to work through existing Customer Journeys and to define where Genesys solutions can be implemented or enhanced in order to deliver and improved customer experience. These will be workshops with a number of individuals with the outputs comprising a sub-set of the above or leading to a more detailed Walkthrough.
• Owning the responses in RFXs as needed.
• Helping to demonstrate the value of Genesys in our Customer Experience Centre
• Ensuring everything is captured in the pre-sales phase to ensure smooth transition into implementation
8+ years of relevant professional experience, including the following:
• Detailed understanding of the Contact Centre / Customer Experience solution set.
• Proven experience of defining the return on investment in any given proposal
• Being able propose a solution that is mapped to the business requirements, including scoping of functional and non functional specifications, High Level Design, Sizing etc
• Being able to prescribe to the customer about in which order will be best to implement a solution to minimize impact and maximise benefit.
• Be a Grade A+ in presenting skills, with the presence and gravitas to be able to command workshops to successful conclusions
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics .#LI-DK1
Back to top