Principal PS Consultant - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Principal PS Consultant - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
In this role you will be responsible for providing technical advices on maintenance and support of deployed production Genesys systems.
As the successful candidate you will lead support activities, work closely with partner and client support teams to ensure the production Genesys system is running in optimal state, provide consultation on the design and implementation of Genesys solutions that best fit the customers' needs, and provide advices for proper processes and best practices for support operations.
Our ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience working with external customers and software product implementation and production system support in a contact center environment. You will have the ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a real-time environment and will be experienced at managing priorities and competing demands, escalating at appropriate times.
This role will suit someone with "can-do approach" problem solving skills and has the analytical ability to quickly understand the "big picture". You will have the ability to work independently with excellent follow-through on tasks and will also relish working cooperatively and proactively in group situations. You will have the desire to be a thought leader in a rapidly growing organisation, providing not only ideas, but real, workable solutions that others can take and use to drive company growth.
What You'll Do:
In this role, the primary responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Perform technical assessment of the architecture, setup, configuration, integration of a deployed production Genesys system, identify performance bottleneck and other factors that causes instability and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Establish effective plan to maintain a deployed production Genesys system to meet the system recovery time and/or problem resolution time as stated in service level agreements (SLA).
- Lead troubleshooting activities, coordinate various parties, including Managed Services, Genesys SMEs, Genesys Care, partner and/or customer IT teams, and provide effective solution or workaround to recover a production Genesys system from outage.
- As a technical consultant, investigate production issues and communicate findings, root cause, solution and recommendation to the customer.
- Provide consulting services and technical training for partner of customer teams.
- Perform troubleshooting and provide resolution for complex technical issues related a production Genesys system that may involve other subsystems, including but not limited to OS, DBMS, hardware, virtualization, network, etc. Ability to provide technical analysis both vertically and horizontally from various perspective.
- Participate in implementation project of Genesys contact solutions, implement software solutions during all stages of the project lifecycle: Business Requirements specification and analysis, Technical Design specification, Implementation and Integration of the solution, Test Plan development and Testing.
- Verify solution in testbed or lab environments before implement in production systems.
- Support sales and pre-sales and do customer presentations. Ability to consult with new customer prospects in the sales process to provide technical direction for upcoming complex engagements.
- Consultants may be required to provide input to courseware on various Genesys products, and/or 3rd party applications, and provide training to other Genesys consultants as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Software Engineering and/or Telecommunication or equivalent based on job experience.
- 8 - 10 years of experience working in an enterprise software deployment or support environment.
- 6 - 8 years experiences in deployment or support of contact center solutions.
- Understanding and experience with DBMS (Oracle and MS-SQL) including High Availability concepts.
- Computer networks and Network security concepts.
- Experience with software integration into large and complex environments.
- Extensive analytical skills are required to troubleshoot complex integration issues.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English.
- Experiences in software design & development, and/or web & social media technologies and solutions.
- Experiences in Computer hardware (Server hardware, storage, virtualization, etc.).
- Genesys technical, hands on experience with focus on various Genesys technologies & solutions.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the centre of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 11,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognised by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions.
Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-JM1
Please note that Genesys will not accept resumes from agencies at this time. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be local resident/citizen permitted to work in Malaysia.
Back to top